1 hour ago, Omar Osama said:

How can someone overcome the duality perspective?

By the recognition that youre already not the "someone" in that thought.

Ive heard Mandy use the Author analogy which is a great one. Imagine you were writing a book and believed you were the character inside the story you were writing as you wrote the book, and then as the character in the story you tried to get out of the book, not recognizing you are the author and already are free.

1 hour ago, Omar Osama said:

How to stop believing that there is a god and there is also me?

By the recognition that this is just a thought arising and not getting entangled in it. 

What comes first: Thought and then Being? Or first there is Being (The Self) and then it(You) appears as thoughts?

Which one?

Edited by Orb

♾️

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

How do you know this?

That there is a you is self-evident.  Every sane human being knows that he/she exists. 

Secondly..you think this extremely delicate universe with billions of galaxies and planets and creatures just arised out of coincidence?  Lol atheism is funny . Its unfortunate that even @Phil himself is an atheist. 

Edited by Someone here

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That there is a you is self-evident.  Every sane human being knows that he/she exists. 

We know that we exist, yes, but do we know who or what we actually are? We tend to believe that we're this temporary form that will eventually die, that has a particular name, personality traits, history, etc., but this is where we're mistaken.

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Secondly..you think this extremely delicate universe with billions of galaxies and planets and creatures just arised out of coincidence?  Lol atheism is funny . Its unfortunate that even @Phil himself is an atheist. 

I've got no idea, quite honestly - I have certain beliefs about how and why it all arose, but they're all just theories, I don't know them to be true. Is it all the work of God? Who or what even is God? Again, I've got no idea. I'd go along with Jesus' assertion that God is love, and that therefore all manifestation arose out of love, essentially, but again, that's little more than a hunch.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We know that we exist, yes, but do we know who or what we actually are? We tend to believe that we're this temporary form that will eventually die, that has a particular name, personality traits, history, etc., but this is where we're mistaken.

You are exactly what you appear to be . Nothing complicated..go look at the mirror. 

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I've got no idea, quite honestly - I have certain beliefs about how and why it all arose, but they're all just theories, I don't know them to be true. Is it all the work of God? Who or what even is God? Again, I've got no idea. I'd go along with Jesus' assertion that God is love, and that therefore all manifestation arose out of love, essentially, but again, that's little more than a hunch.

Also by a simple logic...you think no one designed this phone or PC your using now?