Arrhythmia

I've been experiencing arrhythmia for some time now.

I know it's normal to every now and then have some weird palpitations and jumps in the heartbeat. But since december, I've had a lot of them.

They started suddenly, and they often last for quite some time. There has been a few periods, like a few days or a week, when these palpitations happen pretty much constantly.

A few days ago it started again. This time I feel them even while walking, which isn't very normal for me.

It comes with weird sensations in the chest area, like a blockage. Also, there is a suffocating feeling. A feeling I need to take long, deep breaths to "even out" the feeling in the chest. This feels kind of an energetic thing. As if I had to take deeper breaths to harmonize/open up some energetic thing in the chest area.

Overall this makes me feel a bit disoriented and unsure about my physical health and body. What if the heart just stops beating suddenly? What if this is some side-effect from the covid vaccines? I'm worried.

Hmm. Arrhythmia. I'm intuitively drawn to think this might have something to do with rhythm in general. Maybe some things in my life a bit "out of rhythm"?

What does your intuition say? Any advice?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

Asides from checking with your doctor, I'd personally check out some of the Medical Medium stuff if it resonates. A lot of people who have have had good luck with getting rid of health palpitations. The Cleanse to Heal book is a great place to start. How's your diet, do you use natural products or anything like scented laundry detergent, air fresheners, etc? 

Youtube Channel  

As was said, see a doctor.

Intuitively what arises is joy comes after everything else, if at all. 

I’d put joy first. 

Joy in this sense might be less control & concern for what others think or are up to, and more trusting the universe or life, allowing. 

Also a consideration that comes to mind… could be indicative of a yet processed childhood environment of anger, fighting, resenting, etc. 

This also comes to mind… growing up, without ever stopping to think about it, pressure, stress and sense of urgency were indicative of reality. Took some inspection to recognize those aspects were conditioning.  Might be something similar with joy. 

On the practical what to do suggestions… I’d set aside the first 15 minutes of everyday to spend on whatever feels best to you, before anything else. 

On 4/18/2022 at 2:29 AM, Phil said:

This also comes to mind… growing up, without ever stopping to think about it, pressure, stress and sense of urgency were indicative of reality. Took some inspection to recognize those aspects were conditioning.  Might be something similar with joy. 

I do seem to have a problem with urgency and hurry. 🤔

For example, for some reason I drink coffee like really fast.

Normally people drink it like one sip at a time, slowly enjoying. I usually drink it all at once, like chugging a beer down whole. Literally in such a hurry that some of the coffee drip out of my mouth as I drink, on the floor or my shirt. 😂 WTF?

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2

It’s a false urgency to ‘get to the better feeling’. (I’m guessing. I suspect. I presume.) 

Whereas an illusory cup of coffee is quite miraculous, in that what “it’s” reality is ‘borrowed from’ is unfathomable, but certainly can never ‘get to a better feeling’. 

Also, in the most practical sense possible… perhaps the arrhythmia has now been uncovered?