I’ve found no topic or subject more insightful and rewarding in terms of insights & epiphanies than QM’s. It can be as challenging as it is enriching to discuss and contemplate but in my opinion it’s most worthwhile. 

There are many aspects to QM’s but here are what could be considered to be the basics:

• Wave-Particle Duality: How particles like electrons can behave as both waves and particles.
  • Quantum Superposition: The idea that particles can exist in multiple states simultaneously.
  • Quantum Entanglement: The phenomenon where particles become interconnected regardless of distance.
  • Uncertainty Principle: How we can't precisely know both the position and momentum of a particle simultaneously.
  • Observer Effect: The concept that observation can influence the behavior of particles.

Below is a god starting or entry-point video with the shortest and simplest explanation. I will caution or add, that I probably watched this video twenty times before anything in it started to ‘click’ at all, even the slightest bit. So if you’re interested, consider watching it multiplies times and be patient. You’ll likely get more and more out of it each time with some major unexpected ah ha’s as you do. My overall ‘aim’ is for any revelations here to be connected with your life or direct experience of your creation. 

I’ll add some videos on the other aspects as we go.

As always, any questions, comments and insights are welcomed! 

@Phil

What's your qualification to talk about Quantum Mechanics so confidently ?

If a tree falls in the woods and there was no one around to hear it ..does it make a sound? 

If a supernova explosion happens in the edge of the Universe (if it even have an edge) and no one experienced it ..then can we say it happened?

If I'm looking straightforward..I can see what is in front of my eyes ...but does the stuff behind my back also exist ?

If I close my eyes ..is the world still there? 

If everything happens from the previous causes going back to the origin of the universe or the big bang (if there was a beginning to existence) then do we have free will ?

How is QMs helping me in creating my dream life ?

Sorry just throwing at ya a bucket of random questions..but I missed arguing with ya 🙃 

54 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil

What's your qualification to talk about Quantum Mechanics so confidently ?

That’s a really great question! Indeed, I’m not a quantum physicist or a scientist by any stretch and have no academic credentials whatsoever.

I’m also not a person, a finite self, a thing - as these don’t actually exist. Therein is the only relevant applicable qualification.

Most simply put, (though implications tend to arise and be assumed) - I’m awake. 

But that seems to imply ‘I am awake and you are not’. But awake is that (we can only point, not defining here) there is no you and me, separate selves, subjects & objects, subjective & objective experience. These thoughts do not define perception (or sensation).

So likely, a more satisfying answer is - that’s exactly what diving into QM’s deeply enough reveals… there is no one who is or isn’t qualified… there are these thoughts that there is. 

I’m willing to bet a more satisfying answer is… I studied QM’s for years, in addition to meditation & solo retreats (mushrooms). But now it’s been implied there’s a me with a past… and these are beliefs which QM’s dispels. 

And that’s the point of this thread! 🤍

If a tree falls in the woods and there was no one around to hear it ..does it make a sound? 

Yes and or no doesn’t fit, does it?

Play it out… engage in it… 

Yes… (explanation).

No… (explanation). 

Then challenge the assumption in the explanation's… and or… look to QM’s, as it will do the very same.  Imo - use it as just another tool. 

If a supernova explosion happens in the edge of the Universe (if it even have an edge) and no one experienced it ..then can we say it happened?

You can say it did and it didn’t, isn’t it so?

You can say anything. 

What’s actually  true though?

If I'm looking straightforward..I can see what is in front of my eyes ...but does the stuff behind my back also exist ?

But is the underlying claim, subject seeing object, seen?

Is a subject seen?

Is an object seen?

Is seeing a result of there being a subject & an object, or is this an assumption?

If I close my eyes ..is the world still there? 

Have you ever actually experienced a there?

Likewise, a world (beyond the thought, ‘world’)

What does QM’s offer in regard to these questions?

It’s been studied. What do the studies have to say about what was found?

If everything happens from the previous causes going back to the origin of the universe or the big bang (if there was a beginning to existence) then do we have free will ?

Consider the opposite of free will. Likely, predetermination. 

Question - where exactly are opposites found?

More so maybe… as the fingers are typing, is there any experience of free will, of determination?

Are these in perception?

Overall… what happens when ‘if’s’ are left behind, and the investigation as to what’s absolutely true, begins?

How is QMs helping me in creating my dream life ?

I’m pushing back here, being challenging - frankly, the question is fraudulent. The veiling materialist paradigm is deeply adhered to and feeling is deeply averted from. So routinely & unsuspected that the concept of my dream life is taken at face value while in truth it’s the conceptualization(s) which are obscuring reality as it is, or, the truth. QM’s dispels all of the assumptions behind this, and that is how it’s helpful.

Non-suffering, actual unfettered wakefulness. Crystal clear lucid dreaming, so to speak. No more ‘trying to bend the spoon’, no more experience of all the frustration, tension, stress, perhaps anxiety, depression and even dis-ease & ailments which tend to follow. Not to mention the potential impact your seeing clearly stands to have as a ripple effect in your creation. 

Sorry just throwing at ya a bucket of random questions..but I missed arguing with ya 🙃 

I appreciate the questions! And we’ve never argued. 🙂

What do you make of the first video?

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

That’s a really great question! Indeed, I’m not a quantum physicist or a scientist by any stretch and have no academic credentials whatsoever.

Great that you admit that . I myself am a total noob when it comes to physics.  I'm clueless pretty much about everything related to physics except Newtonian classical mechanics that we all have studied in high school .

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

I’m also not a person, a finite self, a thing - as these don’t actually exist. Therein is the only relevant applicable qualification.

Most simply put, (though implications tend to arise and be assumed) - I’m awake. 

So The character you're experiencing(Phil ) is indeed a character,..an imaginary construct.. that only seems 'concrete' and 'real' because you simultaneously imagine 'time'..space'..'physical world', '..othe..'self' etc.?

I had some no self awakenings recently and in deep meditation session  I realizdf that everything I "know" about myself is actually fantasy.  A "thought story " as you like to call it .

Everything: education.. friends.. parents.. siblings..job..country..year & date & time.. girlfriends..life events..personality..that my body is "mine " etc etc .. every fucking thing in reality is nothing else than a story

.a serious story, sure..but still in the end just social conditioning and programming. So it starts to resonate with me what you mean by seeing there is no "I" and the seperate self doesn't exist . Also been listening to a lot of Jim Newman  content and man !..he's really good. 

These two videos are hilarious 😂 

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

I am awake. 

But that seems to imply ‘I am awake and you are not’. But awake is that (we can only point, not defining here) there is no you and me, separate selves, subjects & objects, subjective & objective experience. These thoughts do not define perception (or sensation).

So likely, a more satisfying answer is - that’s exactly what diving into QM’s deeply enough reveals… there is no one who is or isn’t qualified… there are these thoughts that there is. 

I’m willing to bet a more satisfying answer is… I studied QM’s for years, in addition to meditation & solo retreats (mushrooms). But now it’s been implied there’s a me with a past… and these are beliefs which QM’s dispels. 

What's wrong though with acknowledging relative aspects of reality without losing clarity that in the Absolute sense they aren't actually there ? Like a past and a self in time etc. 

You don't use this kind of narrative when you prepare a balance sheet for your business ..do you?  😉 

26 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yes… (explanation).

No… (explanation). 

Actually the answer is clearly no . Because "sound " is something related to the perceptual system of a conscious organism like a human ear. Without a human ear there cannot be sound. 

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

You can say anything. 

What’s actually  true though

Same as the point above.  The answer is no it didn't. 

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

Is a subject seen?

Is an object seen?

Is seeing a result of there being a subject & an object, or is this an assumption?

I understand.  So what's happening right now is not that "im looking at the screen "..there is  no looking happening..I'm being the screen.  You can't disentangle the subject from the object. It's all tangled up in itself lol .

30 minutes ago, Phil said:

QMs says there is no external objective reality independent of the observer. 

What does that mean?  Solipsism?  That all of reality is in mind/consciousness/experience? 

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

More so maybe… as the fingers are typing, is there any experience of free will, of determination?

Are these in perception?

No .they are thoughts 

I agree .

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

Overall… what happens when ‘if’s’ are left behind, and the investigation as to what’s absolutely true, begins?

We find Truth ,I guess ?

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

Non-suffering, actual unfettered wakefulness. Crystal clear lucid dreaming, so to speak. No more ‘trying to bend the spoon’, no more experience of all the frustration, tension, stress, perhaps anxiety, depression and even dis-ease & ailments which tend to follow. Not to mention the potential impact your seeing clearly stands to have as a ripple effect in your creation. 

Amen 🙏

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yes… (explanation).

No… (explanation). 

Then challenge the assumption in the explanation's… and or… look to QM’s, as it will do the very same.  Imo - use it as just another tool. 

You can say anything. 

What’s actually  true though?

Is a subject seen?

Is an object seen?

Are these in perception?

I’m pushing back here, being challenging - frankly, the question is fraudulent. The veiling materialist paradigm is deeply adhered to and feeling is deeply averted from. So routinely & unsuspected that the concept of my dream life is taken at face value while in truth it’s the conceptualization(s) which are obscuring reality as it is, or, the truth. QM’s dispels all of the assumptions behind this, and that is how it’s helpful.

I appreciate the questions! And we’ve never argued. 🙂

What do you make of the first video?

Which video  ?

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Great that you admit that . I myself am a total noob when it comes to physics.  I'm clueless pretty much about everything related to physics except Newtonian classical mechanics that we all have studied in high school .

Negation of beliefs isn’t an admittance. 🙂

Similarly, QM’s is based on the scientific approach. All assumptions & expectations are put aside. What’s found to be true is whatever’s found to be true. That’s the beauty of it. 

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So The character you're experiencing(Phil ) is indeed a character,..an imaginary construct.. that only seems 'concrete' and 'real' because you simultaneously imagine 'time'..space'..'physical world', '..othe..'self' etc.?

🤷 Is it?

I had some no self awakenings recently and in deep meditation session  I realizdf that everything I "know" about myself is actually fantasy.  A "thought story " as you like to call it .

Everything: education.. friends.. parents.. siblings..job..country..year & date & time.. girlfriends..life events..personality..that my body is "mine " etc etc .. every fucking thing in reality is nothing else than a story

.a serious story, sure..but still in the end just social conditioning and programming. So it starts to resonate with me what you mean by seeing there is no "I" and the seperate self doesn't exist . Also been listening to a lot of Jim Newman  content and man !..he's really good. 

Awesome. QM’s will magnify that 100 fold easily. 

These two videos are hilarious 😂 

Indeed 🙏🏼 😂 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What's wrong though with acknowledging relative aspects of reality without losing clarity that in the Absolute sense they aren't actually there ? Like a past and a self in time etc. 

This assumes there is a knower of right & wrong, right & wrong, “real active aspects of reality”, that clarity is possessed and thus could be lost, and that there is an “absolute sense”. In short the belief is that there is a relative and an absolute, while the knowner remains assumed. QM’s reveals infinite can not know finite. 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You don't use this kind of narrative when you prepare a balance sheet for your business ..do you?  😉 

That’d be trying to bend the spoon. It’s impossible. See prior ‘challenging’ answer.

🙂

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Actually the answer is clearly no . Because "sound " is something related to the perceptual system of a conscious organism like a human ear. Without a human ear there cannot be sound. 

‘Perceptual system’ is the masking of ‘conscious organism’, which is the veiling of the materialist’s paradigm - which QM stands to dispel. 

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Same as the point above.  The answer is no it didn't. 

How do you know?

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I understand.  So what's happening right now is not that "im looking at the screen "..there is  no looking happening..I'm being the screen.  You can't disentangle the subject from the object. It's all tangled up in itself lol .

What isn’t can’t be untangled. Beliefs can. 

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

QMs says there is no external objective reality independent of the observer. 

What does that mean?  Solipsism?  That all of reality is in mind/consciousness/experience? 

Solipsism and or absolute solipsism is based on thought attachment & the belief in subjective experience similar to the belief there is an observer but no objective reality. This is nothing more than dogma of a knower and hindsight rationalization (self deception / ego).

QM’s goes way, way deeper and is immeasurably clarifying & dispels these. 

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

We find Truth ,I guess ?

Guesses aren’t absolutely satisfying. 🙂

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Which video  ?

Some time ago I bought a book on quantum physics (haven't read it yet, but will), called Helgoland.

It seems to be quite good, materialism-melting stuff. "Rovelli makes learning about quantum mechanics an almost psychedelic experience. Shifting our perspective once again, he takes us on a riveting journey through the universe so we can better comprehend our place in it."

Fun fact... The books name refers to a small island where Heisenberg discovered quantum physics... And "Helgoland" actually means "holy land". 🤷

There must be an effortless way.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The findings of quantum physics seems crazy and impossible and magical only when materialism is bought. But the quantum "realm" doesn't give a FUCK. What's stopping me from appearing as if both a particle and a wave? What's stopping me from appearing at two places at once? Not your materialism!

THIS IS SO AWESOME

Edited by Blessed2

Quantum Mechanics shows that there's a little bit of falsity in all truth.   It shows the limit of truth as a monality.  It shows that truth operates in a network of other concepts and concerns, including magic and chaos.  Order is part of a family of constructs, it doesn't exist and cannot be captured on its own.   You can try to force it to, but that's just you creating a narrative.  And there's nothing wrong with creating narratives as long as you understand what you're doing and the limits of said narratives and even narratives in general.  With the Masculine you have to use it without abusing it.  The Masculine is all about trying to nail things down.  I like to say, have a light use of concepts.  I got that insight from Emerald from the Diamond Net a long time ago in one of her videos.  She talked about being able to pick ideas up and put them down.  That had a huge influence on me at that time.  I resonated with that.  You do ideas, don't let them do you.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

The extent to which you are collapsing the wave which you are being is unthinkably brilliant. For example, in accordance with direct experience - there’s no face where it’s conventionally thought there is. Your appearing is so flawless, so perfect - you walk by a mirror, which you are appearing as, and presume there is a ‘reflection of you’, and therein believe that reflection, in the mirror is - your face. 

I wonder if the term "observation" is the best one to describe what's going on in quantum physics.

"Observing" in everyday language conveys that there is observer and observed.

Does the particle change / appear when it's observed... Or is it observed because it "appears"?