How does this pointer resonate?

Blessed2

You, The Son, is God's extension.

Only an exceedingly small portion of You, The Son, has 'fallen' into (or "bought") duality. That's the ego. Almost an infinitely small portion of God's extension confused of who He is.

As the Son fell into duality, the universe was projected.

99.99999...% of The Son is has always been, and still is, entirely remembering of the shared being of Son and God.

So the entire universe, the world, space-time, life, suffering, people and bodies, your life & every lifetime in this universe, all of this, is like 0.00000...1% of God's extension just being a bit confused of who He is.

I find this to be quite aligned perspective to contemplate.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

nice share, it seems like what you're describing is more the devil/lucifer/satan/the accuser. 

The way i see it God represents the "Light" of Consciousness or presence. the Holy Spirit represents the Ungraspable emptiness or substance-less nature of consciousness.

The Son represents surrender or better said, the absence of resistance. 

Holy (Whole, Wholeness, Divinity) 

Spirit (Breath, the Unseen, Breath cannot be seen but is felt)

God (Guidance, Creation, Love, Presence, Perception)

The Son ("Being a good son/daughter", listening, surrendering)

These three in the trinity aren't separate so it's a perfect flow, there's no self in any of it which is mind blowing to me at least. 

Just wanted to share! I find it fun to take these old terms and see the non dual in them. 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

It's like saying that atoms make up so little of a thing, so very little of these hard physical objects is actually made of matter. That can really make people rethink what they assume and loosen up their worldview. But there isn't matter at all, there aren't atoms, nor are there separate percentages of a finite whole. 

Youtube Channel  

Keep in mind, back then knowledge was not easily accessible at all compared to nowadays, people needed short and simple "teachings" to remember. 

The holy trinity "In the name of thr Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" could've been shared by many Christians as a way to remember the fundamental pointers to truth easily, back then there wasn't a completed Bible, just scattered writings. 

Essentially, it's remembering the father (Infinite intelligence, Creation, Beauty, Consciousness), the Son (remembering to surrender, put one's head down before the universe), and the holy spirit (Not grasping onto any-thing, basking in the innefability of God).

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

14 hours ago, Mandy said:

It's like saying that atoms make up so little of a thing, so very little of these hard physical objects is actually made of matter. That can really make people rethink what they assume and loosen up their worldview. But there isn't matter at all, there aren't atoms, nor are there separate percentages of a finite whole. 

🙏

I feel the perspective shared in the OP is like a weight off the shoulders, or a smaller gear.

Somehow there's also more of the feeling that we're all in this little dualistic detour together.

11 hours ago, Orb said:

Keep in mind, back then knowledge was not easily accessible at all compared to nowadays, people needed short and simple "teachings" to remember. 

The holy trinity "In the name of thr Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" could've been shared by many Christians as a way to remember the fundamental pointers to truth easily, back then there wasn't a completed Bible, just scattered writings. 

Yeah 👍

The Father-Son distinction is actually quite ingenious.

The only thing that's really mentioned is that the Father creates the Son but not vice versa.

In all aspects the Son is exactly the same as Father, and creates just like he does.