Why do I Fear Success?

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I'm a night person myself.  I get more done late at night.  Maybe it's not a one-size-fits-all?

Yeah everyone is different. 😄

I might also be more of a night person, but I feel interested to try it out.

It would honestly suck a bit to go to sleep at 8 or 9. Though maybe not when you get used to it.

There must be an effortless way.

1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

Yeah everyone is different. 😄

I might also be more of a night person, but I feel interested to try it out.

It would honestly suck a bit to go to sleep at 8 or 9. Though maybe not when you get used to it.

I don't really regard myself as a morning person at all. I've always felt like school or work starts way too early, like my body/mind doesn't have the time to really wake up. I feel unfocused and overwhelmed when I need to start the work too soon after waking up.

So maybe waking up 3-4 hours before going to school could be helpful in getting the body/mind wake up and focused for the day/socialization. 🤷

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

So maybe waking up 3-4 hours before going to school could be helpful in getting the body/mind wake up and focused for the day/socialization. 🤷

Yes. You can meditate, do yoga, have nice breakfast, excercise, journal,.. hurrying in the morning starts it off on the wrong foot.

I like to stay up Saturdays usually, night-time has something to it too, but morning is where productivity seems to stem from.

Thanks for all of the input everyone 🙂.

Honestly, things are fucking AWESOME right now. Making so many connections, witnessing my bosses business increasing and absorbing that knowledge. Its mindblowing in real life to see the business improving day by day as business cards are handed out and we get 5 star reviews. 

People are referring me, people are helping me.

A big part of success is just accepting the help from people. People want you to succeed which is fucking crazy and destroys the old paradigm of zero sum game. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture