My ex is harassing me on Facebook

I even reported him to Facebook. I'm surprised his account wasn't locked. 

Every time I block him, he keeps begging on my page that he needs to talk to me. Everyone can see that. It's embarrassing. 

I told him finally that I'll contact his ex (Rebecca) and tell her of his behavior. She already had a restraining order against him. 

Screenshot of the conversation. Any help or tip is appreciated. 

7ypf6d.jpg

7ypf7k.jpg

7ypha0.jpg

7yph8u.jpg

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, Reena said:

Every time I block him, he keeps begging on my page that he needs to talk to me.

If you block him, how does he write on your page?

Also, you can set restrictions as to who can write on your facebook page. Like literally you can choose only a few spesific users who can post there. Like only your family members or close friends for example. He couldn't write on your page even if he made a new user.

2 hours ago, Reena said:

Screenshot of the conversation. Any help or tip is appreciated. 

Just don't answer to his messages if he tries to talk. Block him and all other usernames he might create. He will not continue to contact you forever if you just literally ignore all his approaches. All approaches. Do not answer a single message ever again. Ignore them completely.

There must be an effortless way.

Yea blocked him. Peace. If he sends me a friend request ever again, I'll never accept it again. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.