Is it just me.. or do you guys also see mushrooms in fashion nowadays? I’ve seen them on popular brand t-shirts, Victoria secret underwear, Aritzia store at my local mall has mushrooms as decorations…

Was it always like this? I’ve been noticing it more and more over the last year or so..

847D1E8C-57A7-44C5-8E7C-4EC54E138767.jpeg

C3882413-C035-4F41-AAFA-A505977BA38D.jpeg

Yeah, they are really popular right now. A lot of what's popular currently is a throwback to the nature love and the vibes of the 70s.  Fashion fads are often far deeper and more symbolic than we'd think.  Mushrooms appear suddenly and mysteriously, they symbolize manifestation and connection through networks we don't understand. They have an incredibly broad range of relationships with humans, some are poison, some are food, some are trip inducing. Plants are just as mysterious. Our culture still shuns and disbelieves the use of the medicines provided by nature. We trust our own manufacturing more even though our research is funded by what manufactured medicine is potentially profitable and plant medicine doesn't work like that.  Wearing and decorating with mushrooms is actually a powerful if seemingly surface level step to healing the disconnect with the natural world. 

Youtube Channel  

Also, a person does not need to necessarily harvest or injest plants or mushrooms to access their healing potential. They have a presence that's more powerful than what we understand of them as material objects.... it's just that pesky materialist paradigm. Alice doesn't need to eat the mushroom to go on an adventure because Alice isn’t material to begin with. It is of no consequence. 

Youtube Channel  

30 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I'm resisting posting pictures(of mushrooms) lol, there's just so many varieties(of both).  But I think it's no secret that in art they often are used to represent wangs. 

Just Mother Natures' preferred Autumn décor. I have the Golden Girl's lobster jello mold in my kitchen. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/golden-girls-penis/ 

Youtube Channel