I love makeup on men, I love makeup on women.  I love the artistry of it whether for seduction, self expression, social critique, absurdism, fun, whimsy, anger, horniness, happiness or boredom.  I love discovering different essences brought out of a person by the application of, and also removal of cosmetics.  It's such a cool thing.  I would love to see more men embrace making themselves up.  If your attraction to someone dissipates upon seeing them without makeup, it's probably you who is shallow, not them.  

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

I always thought David bowie looked cool, or that Guy something.

The nice guy on queer eye looks nice.

I like it when  women do it all up for special occasions occasionaly for fun.

But yeah, I stand by my other thread.

It's so great that you have the confidence to show the world where you are at in your stunted growth.  With words of course, not showing your actual face or identity, obviously.  Meanwhile, whatever women you pass over can graduate to more mature guys to spend time with.  

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

It's so great that you have the confidence to show the world where you are at in your stunted growth.  With words of course, not showing your actual face or identity, obviously.  Meanwhile, whatever women you pass over can graduate to more mature guys to spend time with.  

So, how do I get over being "shallow" or whatever you say is wrong with me?

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

So, how do I get over being "shallow" or whatever you say is wrong with me?

I have no idea.  I doubt you really can, tbh.  It's all good though.  You'll pass over awesome people for silly reasons, and naturally take yourself out of the equation for those you really have nothing to offer anyway.

@Jonas Long

I appreciate you pushing me on this, if you ever have anything like this you're willing to point out to me I'd appreciate it, either in a thread or pm if you're afraid you'd get in trouble for it.

That goes for anyone else too, I sense I have blind spots and I want to see them, I may push back or seem to push back but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it, it's just my argumentative personality.

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

@Jonas Long

I appreciate you pushing me on this, if you ever have anything like this you're willing to point out to me I'd appreciate it, either in a thread or pm if you're afraid you'd get in trouble for it.

That goes for anyone else too, I sense I have blind spots and I want to see them, I may push back or seem to push back but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it, it's just my argumentative personality.

That's what I'm...here for?  

For those who can only understand a counter point when it is reiterated by a man, I mean, @Mandybasically said the same thing, but I guess it was too triggering for you to accept it or hear it, coming from a woman. 

13 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

That's what I'm...here for?  

For those who can only understand a counter point when it is reiterated by a man, I mean, @Mandybasically said the same thing, but I guess it was too triggering for you to accept it or hear it, coming from a woman. 

Ohh I still don't accept it from you, I don't think it's being shallow.

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

It's a limitation, for you.  Not for those who choose to wear makeup. So, it's your problem, enjoy.  

Anyway, this thread is for makeup appreciation, not Devins hangups.

It's not a limitation though, it's not like I'm going to have the girl of my dreams in front of me and turn her down because she has a bad complexion with her makeup off, you're projecting quite a bit here Sensei.

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's not a limitation though, it's not like I'm going to have the girl of my dreams in front of me and turn her down because she has a bad complexion with her makeup off, you're projecting quite a bit here Sensei.

No, you'll just feel that she is shallow on some level because she challenges your own superficiality.  

But you'll appreciate dialogues that challenge your prejudices, so long as the one your having the dialogue with has a penis.