1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

I'm a man, talk to a woman, but give her the benefit of the doubt you'd give to a man, leave all your weird baggage about women out of it. 

K, what should I ask or talk to them about, at least give me the area I'm ignorant in, makeup? I'm over that, Phil helped me get clarity.

29 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

@Jonas Long
Hiiiiii!

It’s soo great to see you back again! I didn’t want to admit it before, but I missed you a lot while you were gone. ❤️

This time stay forever!! 🥰

He has some pent up animosity, don't get to close just yet. I'm apparently his new Leo, now that Leo has admitted he was a douche and needs to do some work.

Edited by Devin

9 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

I’ve regretted how I treated you every day. If I could only have one wish in this world, it would be to take it all back. ❤️
I will also add that reality is only love. Whatever seems to not be love isn’t reality. It’s your own personal fantasy. That includes basements full of semen socks. Your dreams are truly inspiring!

More than anything it's your posts that don't involve me at all that put me off about you.

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Ugh...you guys leave and I'll stay, how about that.  Mandy happened to message me here so I dropped by.  I already feel like I've spent time in a lonely man's musty basement with semen socks around.  Not my preferred ambiance. 

Ahh, that's  the reason for the thread, shake a tail feather and the white knight shows up.

On 11/13/2022 at 5:17 PM, Jonas Long said:

Is leo trans? I noticed he's wearing lipstick now

On 10/11/2022 at 12:51 PM, Jonas Long said:

I think he's wearing lipstick in is latest video...he wears makeup in general in them I think, just to try and appear less like the spectre of fucking death.  Also there's one particular blog video in which his ill fitting shirt makes it appear like he has boobs...pretty great

14 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

I'd say some types of people.  Ignorant, immature ones.

12 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Ugh...you guys leave and I'll stay, how about that.  Mandy happened to message me here so I dropped by.  I already feel like I've spent time in a lonely man's musty basement with semen socks around.  Not my preferred ambiance. 

We only occasionaly post here, you stay.