Favorite Teas

3 hours ago, noomii said:

I like herbal blends from YogiTea and chaga.

I usually make tea out of what I find outside. Right now I drink a lot of nettles and mugwort. Just realized I can make tea out of the raspberry leaves in our garden, going to do that now. 

I love tea. ☺️🫠

Oh yes, raspberry leaf is tasty and has lots of great benefits especially if you're female. Nettle has amazing benefits too. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Oh yes, raspberry leaf is tasty and has lots of great benefits especially if you're female. Nettle has amazing benefits too. 

First time I tasted the raspberry leaves today, had one more cup of it now and I cut down a bunch of them to save for the winter 😁

6 hours ago, noomii said:

I like herbal blends from YogiTea and chaga.

I usually make tea out of what I find outside. Right now I drink a lot of nettles and mugwort. Just realized I can make tea out of the raspberry leaves in our garden, going to do that now. 

I love tea. ☺️🫠

You just drink straight nettle tea, or add anything to it? I think they say that's crazy high in vitamin c like pine needles, keep you in good spirits if you're stranded in the wilderness.

Edited by Devin

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

You just drink straight nettle tea, or add anything to it? I think they say that's crazy high in vitamin c like pine needles, keep you in good spirits if you're stranded in the wilderness.

I've added some ginger lately but it doesn't really go well together. I drink pine needles sometimes too, not really because of the taste

@Devin I like the Bigelow brand of green tea, especially the organic one. 

its a lot mellower than coffee and feels more sustainable long term imo. Not to mention all the health benefits of green tea.

Also, the caffeine effect is different with green tea. I swear I can have 100 mg of caffeine in the form of coffee and I'll get a crash and be irritated, but that same amount of caffeine from a few cups of green tea don't have that effect on me, I just feel normal and focused on green tea.

But I'll usually have 2-3 cups of green tea spread throughout the day.

Edited by Orb

♾️