Quicksand

SuesserEsel

"Feel the discord of twisting & distorting, and refrain from twisting & distorting. When one is in quicksand I can lend a hand, but if I get in the quicksand I’m useless. "

What if they're in the sand to intentionally pull you down, you just pull back harder?

What do you mean by twisting and distorting?

@Phil

Edited by SuesserEsel

On 8/15/2023 at 12:48 PM, SuesserEsel said:

What if they're in the sand to intentionally pull you down, you just pull back harder?

By ‘in the sand’ I presume what’s meant is suffering. What’s an example of someone intentionally suffering? 

On 8/15/2023 at 12:48 PM, SuesserEsel said:

On 8/15/2023 at 11:34 AM, SuesserEsel said:

@Phil what do you do when the one you are not separate from is in hell and you feel with it?

16 hours ago, SuesserEsel said:

It makes perfect sense what he means, but if you are not used to looking at your own perspectives it might not be obvious.

16 hours ago, SuesserEsel said:

This is a story you believe. There is no sand and you are not being intentionally pulled down. What he replied to before has the same answer. Its not true in actuality. Its beliefs and perspectives, not how things are. 

He is implying that to help you, he can't step into your perspectives/beliefs/quicksand as there is nothing there to do. The flaw is your perspectives/beliefs. You have to pull yourself out. 

AKA: if you twist and distort reality, the first step is to not do that.

So it looks to me at least.

Edited by WhiteOwl

@SuesserEsel

Please disclose all of the accounts you’ve created here and pick which one you’d like to keep. 

This is a good start in regard to self-respect & integrity. 

It’ll help you ‘take pause’ / be less reactionary & more self-reliant & self-accountable. 

It’ll also help with being conscientious, empathetic & compassionate, as in there isn’t one set of rules for you and another set for everyone else.

That’ll likely culminate in curbing projection about self image, being an overseer etc, and there’ll be more clarity in general, as well as in expression, relationships & communication. 

This is the proverbial ‘hand’ my friend. 

On 8/16/2023 at 11:32 AM, WhiteOwl said:

It makes perfect sense what he means, but if you are not used to looking at your own perspectives it might not be obvious.

This is a story you believe. There is no sand and you are not being intentionally pulled down. What he replied to before has the same answer. Its not true in actuality. Its beliefs and perspectives, not how things are. 

He is implying that to help you, he can't step into your perspectives/beliefs/quicksand as there is nothing there to do. The flaw is your perspectives/beliefs. You have to pull yourself out. 

AKA: if you twist and distort reality, the first step is to not do that.

So it looks to me at least.

Stop parroting Phil.

You don't even understand the issue, dude.

Just unbelieveable

@Phil

Stop leeching of others energy.

You may say one thing, but your energy work is from another place.

You fully know how people will interpret your way of communicating and you're misusing that.

I don't know the other accounts anymore, it a bit ago. I don't have access to the emails they were made under.

Edited by SuesserEsel

@SuesserEsel

It seems like you understand something but aren’t saying what it is. Only eluding to something. So far I really don’t get what it is you’re saying, sorry. 

On 8/15/2023 at 11:34 AM, SuesserEsel said:

@Phil what do you do when the one you are not separate from is in hell and you feel with it?

Seems to have something to do with this and other people’s energy. That’s what I got so far. 🤷 

To offer something on the reference of twisting & distorting in the question…

The ‘one you are not separate from’ would of course be yourself.

So it seems like you’re asking what to do when you’re in hell, which I presume means suffering. 

‘And you feel with it’ seems to point to the ‘one you’re not separate from’, which you are feeling. (?)

That mentally implied separation, similar to the ‘my energy / your energy’ paradigm, would feel discordant possibly do to the separation / separate self implied. But there isn’t per se an ‘other’s energy’ or an ‘it you feel with’. 

But again, not really sure what you’re talking about. 

Maybe that there’s no one who understands… is ‘triggering’ what ‘only you’ understand… about energy…? 🤷‍♀️ 

Really not sure but happy to discuss. 

🤍

You fully know how people will interpret your way of communicating and you're misusing that.”

(More twisting / distorting) 

Could very well arise upon hearing there is no such thing as knowing (sans the thought). 

That could be projected onto a separate self (a Phil). But, idk. 

There’s an experience of interpretation, yes?

There is no experience of what other people know or are interpreting… that’s still the directly experienced interpretation, yes? 

@Phil  

it's like you're a parody of yourself.

Dude, stop the pretending.

This is exactly the issue, you leech and then to avoid the consequences you divert the guilt back to the one you're leeching from.

Leave the people alone, go through the struggles yourself to reach the higher states.

You seemed to like Christ.

What do you think Christ would do in that instance?

Edited by SuesserEsel

57 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

@Phil  

it's like you're a parody of yourself.

Dude, stop the pretending.

Pretending what?

This is exactly the issue, you leech and then to avoid the consequences you divert the guilt back to the one you're leeching from.

Can you copy & paste the comment this leeching is actually referring to? Or maybe a video if that’s what’s being referred to?

Guilt is felt directly, or not at all, yes?

“Divert the guilt back” doesn’t fit if guilt is directly felt, and emotion (guilt) is essentially how thoughts feel. 

Guilt on behalf of a Phil or an others is actually thought, not emotion felt, yes? Interpretation, isn’t it so? 

If that seems wrong or inaccurate, maybe comment on how so….? 

Guilt about… what?

Leave the people alone, go through the struggles yourself to reach the higher states.

What struggles do you believe Phil isn’t going through but should be, and what are the higher states exactly, which would or could be reached? 

The states are what, are made of… what?

The states to be reached are… where?

The one reaching states is… who exactly?

’Energy’…? 🤔 

You seemed to like Christ.

What do you think Christ would do in that instance?

In what instance? Could you copy & paste what you’re talking about?

I don’t recall saying I do or don’t ‘like Christ’. 

Seems funny. 

Maybe there was something said on the previous thread that sparked this thread?

We could talk about that if so. 

@SuesserEsel I think you're reading into things too deeply. 

what exactly is the issue? Can you say it without using any spiritual lingo? Just plan and simple?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

19 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

@Phil  Heeeellooo, Earth to Phil, you still here?

You keep asking for a comment and video, yet you fully understand this isn't on that level... Why do you divert.

I don’t’ know or understand what you’re talking about. If you don’t take that at face value, ok. There’s really not much that could, or really should or needs to be done about that. But there’s no diversion. I’m asking what it is you’re talking about. You’re saying essentially people’s energy. I don’t experience that paradigm, I don’t know what people’s energy means, and therein what leeching off people’s energy or energy theft means.

19 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

Let me ask you a simple question, ok?

Yes, of course. Feel free. It’s just ‘two cents’ but I’d elaborate, express, keep talking about it. I wouldn’t leave and then come back again via another account. Discussion & expression is what the place is for. 

Again just to offer something communicatively, it seems like there is an identity belief as the knower / understander of something ‘deeper’… being ‘people’s energy’, and that belief was triggered by a comment on the previous thread that knowing is actually the thought knowing, understanding is the thought understanding… and this is the reactivity / what’s triggered. There seems to be shades of ‘if Phil went though the struggles Phil’s avoiding Phil would know & understand what I know & understand about people’s energy / energy levels’. Maybe some of what’s said here isn’t ‘fitting into’ an energy paradigm…? Maybe ‘energy’ as a thought has been a conceptualization of emotions, such as guilt…?

6 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

No, just no, dude.

Ok. Just seems like it. ‘Energy’ is conceptual and that paradigm is sometimes a safeguarding of expression of emotions / ‘getting to’ the reality of what ‘energy’ is. But you say that is not the case. Ok. 

6 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

Do you actually want to help people?

The belief in people isn’t held. 

Maybe something in a recent video brought up the energy / people’s energy / energy thieves thing? 🤷 

@SuesserEsel energy theft?

if youre interested in magical powers and stuff like that this forum may not be for you, this forums main interest is in Non-Duality. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture