_A journal on Borderline disorder and women's suffering

Reena

I heard the first episode of the Phil on Borderline personality disorder, he is very accurate, 100% matches how I always feel

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

. First episode of Phil on Borderline personality disorder 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Second episode of Phil on Borderline personality 

Edited by Reena

Finished watching second episode 

Completed second episode. He was a bit stigmatizing towards the end.

Discussing my childhood trauma part 4. Multiple voice recordings. 

https://voca.ro/1gwYNVkgCbC8

https://voca.ro/1lbN9MhhVKRf

Edited by Reena

Just finished a session with my psychiatrist. 

7w63xj.jpg

She prescribed some anti depressant. 

7w63yw.jpg

Untreated borderline 

Partially treated borderline 

In control borderline. 

I'll never tolerate someone who attacks my mental illness. Straight up. 

I need to pay the psychologist today for testing. The battle begins now. In serious mode. 

I understand that it's a challenge to work with borderlines. But in every field of expertise, there are challenging levels. A cancer surgery is more challenging than providing first aid to a skin wound. 

But challenges and overcoming and finding solutions to them also bring out the best in us and build character. 

Lazy psychologists avoid difficult cases. 

I didn't abandon you 

But yes I'm hurt. Deeply. 

To be treated like a criminal when borderline is almost like a mental cancer. You are not in the shoes of the sufferer. So you shouldn't get to judge. 

How do you accept me for my flaws if you always want me perfect? 

You can always maintain boundaries with clients. You didn't know that?You automatically decided that all borderlines are bad people.By the way bad people exist everywhere, even without mental illness.