_A journal on Borderline disorder and women's suffering

Reena

I'll be preparing notes on borderline disorder.

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

When men fall sick, people have empathy for them. 

When a woman falls sick, people blame her and say that she was irresponsible and didn't take good care of herself. 

Female health is always taken for granted. 

Because nobody clearly understands female health. 

It's like in the eyes of men, a woman simply can never suffer. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Women suffer mental illnesses much more than men. 

I hate how men turn a blind eye to women's suffering.. 

We aren't cute dolls 24/7.

Edited by Reena

If I don't remove toxic people out of my life right now, I could see myself in the hospital. 

I don't want help from people who act like they are helping me and also continuously shaming me at the same time. I'll call it "toxic help"

Women become self destructive when they feel uncared. 

I have been having thoughts of self harm after what went down.. 

When a woman resists a man, it's because deep down she is suffering. Deep down she can take no more and wants to put an end to it. 

Her whole body is in defense mode. 

It's a man's ego that he cannot take accountability for causing pain to a woman. 

My sister had to talk to a psychiatrist yesterday because I couldn't speak to them 

I have had to deal with lot of abusive and manipulative men..

They completely fracture you.. 

I want a person who is empowering to me and not sabotaging  to me. 

Nobody wants to deal with a person who constantly attacks them.

I already suffer chronic fatigue. I simply cannot take being rammed into. And a constant demand of my attention and empathy. And I have to keep coddling others like babies meanwhile I have my own needs of compassion

Not one dime of compassion. Not one dime of compassion. It's just ridiculous level of entitlement, and I'm the one who is being called a narcissist. 

And your money. You can shove it up your ass. I don't need it. 

Living with Borderline personality disorder is not easy. 

Edited by Reena

I heard the first episode of the Phil on Borderline personality disorder, he is very accurate, 100% matches how I always feel.