What's your Diet?

I actually have a 5 year goal of growing all of my own food for one year, no specific diet but trying to move more gardening style.

My go to's are sliced avocado on toast with slices of tomato, slivers of red onion, and salt.

Eggs and potatos Obrien

I love risotto, I don't plan on growing rice but I eat alot now. Risotto with peas and mushrooms, chicken, or whatever.

Egg salad sandwiches.

Vegetable soup

Just got a tomato press to make tomato soup.

Tacos

I like to make homemade pizza once in a while too

I like sardines.

Ramen

Bananas 

Edited by Devin

@Devin thanks for the tips. I've made a 100% percent commitment to letting go of all addictions starting now. 

Ive read that exercise is very healing for the brain and actually increases baseline dopamine levels. So I'm gonna replace all addictions with cardio workouts everyday, I'm gonna take L theanine, I'm gonna journal and use the Pivoting Technique and Emotional Scale if things get too rough. 

There was one time I let go of all substances and I remember no longer freaking out like I do now on here and having way more mental clarity.

♾️

@Orb excercise is crucial for my hormones or mood or whatever.

Something important to me in that department is just like with the food, i have to find physical activities i really enjoy. I like trail running, kicking the soccer ball up and down the soccer field kicking goals, beach volleyball, tennis, skiing, yoga, hitting the heavy bag, ... I'm gonna get a bike soon, and drive alot less.

Edited by Devin

@Devin spaghetti squash is so good. 

I was eating out with family one day and ordered spaghetti and meatballs, I didn't really pay attention to the recipe in the menu and by the end realized I ate spaghetti squash with vegan mushroom meatballs and marina sauce lol! It was so good I didn't even notice.

♾️

Lately

At work lunch: 2 apples and a banana 

When I get home from work: Oats with mixed berries, walnuts, ground flaxseeds, ground chia seeds, cacao nibs. + a loophole shale with frozen blueberries added.

Dinner: stir fried vegetables, can of mixed beans, brown rice, cholula, salt, pepper.

After dinner: Another loophole shake with frozen blueberries added.