Enlightenment is not Attained, it's what Remains

During a call with Phil some time ago he brought this up and it really resonates now! 

Enlightenment isn't an addition to experience or an achievement. Enlightenment is already this, it's just veiled by beliefs. 

Enlightenment is what is left after the beliefs are let go.

There can't be enlightened beings because Enlightenment just is. 

This is Enlightenment, so no need to worry about any self becoming enlightened. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

During a call with Phil some time ago he brought this up and it really resonates now! 

Enlightenment isn't an addition to experience or an achievement. Enlightenment is already this, it's just veiled by beliefs. 

Don't think what you are,

Know what YOU ARE!!!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, Orb said:

Well said. Enlightenment is already even if there are beliefs to the contrary. 🤍

Thus they feel as they do.