Question

James123

🫢

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

On 6/28/2023 at 10:44 AM, James123 said:

😂😂😂

I love how no one answered, that's the best answer you can get! 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

I love how no one answered, that's the best answer you can get! 

Firstly you answered 2 times. 🙂 Maybe it can be a great insight for you? 🙂Secondly, we are all here to act, behave and speak for the Truth. Even if it doesn't need anything. Forget the person, do not forget the Truth. All is one, one is all. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Firstly you answered 2 times. 🙂 Maybe it can be a great insight for you? 🙂Secondly, we are all here to act, behave and speak for the Truth. Even if it doesn't need anything. Forget the person, do not forget the Truth. All is one, one is all. 

When I said "you" I meant in general, like anybody. 

I was highlighting how besides my answer with the emoji it was mostly silence, which is the best answer for "What is enlightenment?".

Not sure if what I said earlier was misinterpreted or I worded it off.

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

When I said "you" I meant in general, like anybody. 

I was highlighting how besides my answer with the emoji it was mostly silence, which is the best answer for "What is enlightenment?".

Not sure if what I said earlier was misinterpreted or I worded it off.

Forget the I. Us. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Forget the I. Us. 

I can't, but I trust it will fall away naturally as the realization deepens. Im just gonna go all the way with it! Just loving the I and Self until it falls away! 

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

I can't, but I trust it will fall away naturally as the realization deepens. Im just gonna go all the way with it! Just loving the I and Self until it falls away! 

Oooo this is a sneaky belief!! 😈🫨

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

Sure, great. The reason why I said is that 

We Jan just show you the path you are the one walks through it (Morpehous Matrix). :):)

@James123 yep, no one can help you on the path even if they tried.