Does LoA / being the creator of your life apply to the past?

Can you change the past?

Does the manifestation of what you have intended and created necessarily come at some point in the future?

Get what I'm asking? Maybe what you're intending and creating is being manifested around you in past, present, future, and you don't really notice it "coming"? So that when you've created it, you always had it.

There must be an effortless way.

What might be thought to be knowing of peripheral vision & senses like seeing, hearing etc is the lens-sphere. What might be thought to be a world in which time is passing and there are separate things is the world-sphere. As the spheres are apparent, experience is an appearance of, as and within you; you are not in a world. Thus, what is focused upon and unfettered indeed will be, as the ‘substance’ of the spheres is without condition and reality is created no other way.

If you wanted a room painted and snapped your fingers to do it magically, it most likely wouldn’t work. If you painted the room…put everything away… and then snapped your fingers for the room to magically be painted, it would be, and there would be no difference whatsoever. At no point would there be an experience of a past, present or future. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

If you wanted a room painted and snapped your fingers to do it magically, it most likely wouldn’t work. If you painted the room…put everything away… and then snapped your fingers for the room to magically be painted, it would be, and there would be no difference whatsoever. At no point would there be an experience of a past, present or future. 

Yeah but I'm sorta thinking, what if the room never had to be painted?

You don't like the colour blue and want it to be red, but you align by finding something to appreciate.

Then I guess you would just start feeling better about the room, not entirely sure why. Cause the walls were never blue, but always red.

Kind of a mindfuck 😂 slightly discordant too, not sure why.

Something feels off with time paradoxes. Probably the conceptual nature of it.

There is some odd discord here indeed.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2

Had to be implies should’ve been or should be and is in discord with what is, whereas preferences just appear now. 

In accordance with direct experience there isn’t the you of you intended (separate and in a past). Hence the tension of in-tension. 

You’re not in reality. 

Alignment is of thought with feeling. There is no ‘you’ which likes and dislikes, or aligns by finding some thing. 

Therein it’s not actually possible to feel better about the room. There is only the releasing or falling away of the mistaken association. 

There is no ‘you’ which is left bettered for having done so. (A doer).  

Perhaps the extent to which the illusory individual shapes experience is clarifying such as with terms like healing emotionally. 

It would make sense that time paradox comes into question. 

Preferences arise apparently and are experienced unconditionally. Unless of course there is the bias of mine. Yet no exception (“unless”) actually occurs. Therein discord is felt, and velocity creation wise is experientially different as compared to a thought stream of: “blue”; paints room. 

Maybe a more extreme drawing out of the distinction…

Bubble bath or having a hand chopped off?

Preference just arose. No doer of.

Which is better? 

No one knows. 

I know is the only illusion. 

You sure can change the past.  First of all what is remembered can change.  Memories are funny in how they slip up to the front or to the back due to how much they're emphasized or recalled.  A lot of bad memories come from unresolved trauma, so when you fix the trauma those memories don't come up as much.  You can also create the past by recontextualizing and maturing because by understanding the whole situation better, you take a less personal approach to bad things that happened to you.  The wiser you become the less personal you will interpret the past so a lot of the pain that drives the looping on bad events from the past will die down.   I find that what really kills a lot of people is they get into victim mentality very badly and this is like negative law of attraction -- all the evidence from the past that supports this victim mentality bubbles into the present.  In contrast, if you develop a positive attitude where you're at peace too, it's the opposite -- it's positive memories of the past that bubble in mostly.  If you're a negative specimen, man you really got it hard in life, I've seen people who do this to the maximum and they are miserable people.  What they don't realize is the extent that they bring it on themselves.  And it's almost like they think this victim mentality helps them.  They're blind to how destructive it is inside themselves and how annoying it is for others to be around.  Not only that, but you're going to attract other miserable people and repel healthy people.  No healthy person wants to be around a miserable person for very long and vice versa.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Here's another thing I think you can ask yourself on a different issue.  What is the past outside of memory?  Do we remember everything from the past or only specific things, or both!  Maybe we do both and neither too.   You might ask yourself: what is the past?  Is it created or am I creating it?  Or both and neither too?  Maybe it's a little of all of it, if that ideal helps your path and find it valuable to keep.  It depends on the person.  The past is a nuanced subject.  When we talk about creating the past, I would assume we would want to get clarity as to what the past is, at least so far as labor and interest allow.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor