Getting ghosted/flaked on.

Kevin

Recently I believe I got ghosted. It might be too early to tell as it’s only been a couple hours but I think I’m gonna be ghosted. I’m honestly so sick of it. I’m especially frustrated because I met this girl at the pool and we talked for like 30 minutes. And I could tell she was attracted too. All the signs were there that she was attracted to me. And I even asked her if she wanted to get drinks soon and she enthusiastically said yes. Then when I texted her today, no reply.

I am so sick of it and then I experience jealousy and resentment. And I feel insecurity because it really seemed like she liked me but I guess not.

I am also sick of thinking I need a woman to be happy. And I’m also sick of thinking that whether or not a girl likes me is my fault and my responsibility. And I’m sick of thinking it’s my fault if a girl ghosts me and that it means something about me.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I am also sick of thinking I need a woman to be happy. And I’m also sick of thinking that whether or not a girl likes me is my fault and my responsibility. And I’m sick of thinking it’s my fault if a girl ghosts me and that it means something about me.

All this is still relevant but I’m stupid as hell. I didn’t get ghosted. Lmao.

Haven't you ever tried when someone wants to force you to do something, even without saying, then you don't feel like doing it? Its not a good vibration, especially not when it comes to dating/having fun. You are repelling her because she feels some underlying stuff from you. Don't make it about her. Sit down and inquire into those questions. 

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I did Byron Katies The work on some questions the other day. I was not disappointed, it was really great and easy'd(is that how you would spell that?) a lot of perspectives.

Edited by WhiteOwl