Enlightenment Easiest Way to Comprehend

People are always gonna debate on what enlightenment is, because there isn't actually a solid state called enlightenment. 

I wanna add, your definition resonates, but of course it's incomplete due to language. In my experience enlightenment is more mysterious and Living/energetic. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

Just now, Orb said:

People are always gonna debate on what enlightenment is, because there isn't actually a solid state called enlightenment. 

Easy. Just forget everything you know. No one can debate it. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

I'm debating for no reason 😂

Told you this will get debated! 

So i can tell you this, enlightenment is something which is absolutely true. What can be absolutely true?

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

So i can tell you this, enlightenment is something which is absolutely true. What can be absolutely true?

🤔

Sensation. 

Absolute truth meaning: is always the case no matter what, if we're on the same page in that regard, then yes, the closest pointer to absolute truth is Sensation/Feeling.

Edited by Orb

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

🤔

Sensation. 

Absolute truth meaning: is always the case no matter what, if we're on the same page in that regard, then yes, the closest pointer to absolute truth is Sensation/Feeling.

Sure. The feeling is something that is learned, right? So how can you be %100 sure that there is such a thing as feeling. For example, if you never learn what is selfie is, will it be exist for you?

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Sure. The feeling is something that is learned, right? So how can you be %100 sure that there is such a thing as feeling.

Sensation/Feeling can't actually be known, a thought can arise about someone knowing what sensation is but that would just be a thought sensation is appearing as. 

In fact the more sensation is felt into, the less "knowing" arises. 

Also, anyone can verify this, just focus on any sensation and try to "know" it or know what it is, it's impossible.

Edited by Orb

♾️

28 minutes ago, Orb said:

Sensation/Feeling can't actually be known, a thought can arise about someone knowing what sensation is but that would just be a thought sensation is appearing as. 

In fact the more sensation is felt into, the less "knowing" arises. 

Also, anyone can verify this, just focus on any sensation and try to "know" it or know what it is, it's impossible.

İf there is no such as thing as word of "pain". What that feeling will be?