Live Enlightenment (Frank Yang)

Orb

What do you guys think about this?

I saw this video a while ago and thought it was BS and click bait, but this video was actually really cool and inspiring. 

He has a great description of "this" which is essentially that the absolute is penetrating itself like an ouroboros. So there isn't a Self or self.

Edited by Orb

♾️

I have observed franks videos a while a go, not sure where he is now but from my observation it seems that he was experiencing the earlier/fresher stages of the awakening mind but yet to go deeper into cosmic heart and stabilization of awakening which would be more in harmony with the term: Enlightenment.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

8 minutes ago, Pluto said:

I have observed franks videos a while a go, not sure where he is now but from my observation it seems that he was experiencing the earlier/fresher stages of the awakening mind but yet to go deeper into cosmic heart and stabilization of awakening which would be more in harmony with the term: Enlightenment.

What's meant by cosmic heart? 

♾️

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

What's meant by cosmic heart? 

Awakening of the heart/body consciousness which is a more grounded than a mental awakening and helps stabilize the excess of higher chakra activation. See most people focus on Ascending but have yet to master Grounding. The Deeper the Roots, the Higher the Shoots.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

12 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Awakening of the heart/body consciousness which is a more grounded than a mental awakening and helps stabilize the excess of higher chakra activation. See most people focus on Ascending but have yet to master Grounding. The Deeper the Roots, the Higher the Shoots.

In simpler terms, are you saying that there's a "path" that involves kinesthetic kinds of practice (stretching, eating better diet, exercise, body awareness), and there's another path that involves just sitting down meditation? 

If so I can see how different peeps can resonate with either one or the other. Otherwise, I don't follow.

♾️

1 hour ago, Pluto said:

It’s useful to think of Body, Heart, Mind as each having an aspect to awakening rather than seeing them jockeying for a kind of hierarchized power over one another.   Grounding is not superior to higher Chakra activation or mental awakening.  There is no conflict between body, heart, and mind in Awakening — ideally they collaborate together in a kind of working with.  Just my 2 cents. 

What I am aiming to say overall is the stabilization of awakening/s.

Often people put too much energy in one area (ascending) for example, love/light, the heavenly, the higher chakras, psychedelics, third eye... and completely disregard darkness, the earthly, the shadow, the inner-child, grounding and integration, which is needed to ground thy circuit, so to speak. So people are left unbalanced like a balloon on a string or a tree with shallow roots and cannot bring or channel down to physical reality anything of usefulness, and thus can appear as 'unstable or insane' because their minds are all over the place and not centered in being / understanding.

They struggle to relate to to reality and cannot make effective use of their higher consciousness/downloads they tap-into, thus struggling to 'bridge-the-gap' and bring down the heavenly into the earthly, put it to good use, be able to effectively help others, and better relate to earthly matters.

I have experienced many go through these phases including myself and without a guru, guide or master it can be dangerous. I was almost sent to a mental institute when I had my major awakening as a teenager, going around preaching like Jesus.

Too much knowledge and expansion ends up distorting the understanding of Being itself.

Too much psychedelics and you can damage your nervous system.

Too much Sun / Light and it can be most blinding.

Darkness is needed, Grounding is Integration.

Balance ~

Edited by Pluto