Prepare to have your brains blown out. 

Think right now of you in the morning having your morning coffee. 

Or today when you took the Bus to get to work.

Or maybe when you had lunch later in the evening.

You might think that 'time has passed' from those evens to this moment, right now.

But that is a complete illusion.

Everything happens Here, in this Present, Eternal Moment.

Appearances change in this Present Moment, but time is a complete illusion, a thought, a belief, a fantasy of the separate self. 

Actually look in there is a such a thing as a 'time'. Of course, you will ONLY FIND IT in... thoughts!

You can not escape this 'moment', you just think you can, the Mind lives in a hallucination, a fantasy, and delusion of such a things as 'moments'.

If you realize this deeply, you will realize no one is moving anywhere, time is not passing by. Just appearances are going here and there, from one colour to another, from one form to other.

When time stops being 'imagined' or 'hallucinated', what is left? An orgasm of constant bliss with all sounds and perceptions, an unity that makes your body want to explode of aliveness.

How is this even possible 🫶

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Never thought I would have a toast to the fact that Time does not exist, but there you go 🥂 😂

11 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Yes. Its true.

it is only now.

I cant tell if something really happend or not. 

its like everything is apparently happening . 

but it also can go nihilistic very quick - why do anything than ?

@Forza21 The question "Why Living if...x" only arises if you are not feeling joyful. 

If you having a great day, you never would stop and say "Why even play?"

It gets nihilistic because the mind is speaking way too much, too much noise disturbs the peace and silence we are in

9 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

@ConsciousDreamer666

did nagasa&pagaasa yoga help you realize that?

No idea what is that?

@Omar Osama Be openminded about this. If you start to do certain processes that might be seen from the outside as just 'funny' postures, you will realize You are sitting on a jewel box, you are just ignorant about this. 

Although, it's also possible to just do it as an exercise and not get much out of it.

It kinda of depends on how serious you are about this. If you think its really possible or not.

When I sit to do the process I make sure I throw myself to it like it's the last thing I´m going to do in the day. Absolute intensity and devotion to the next x minutes. Then something powerful can happen. 

That's also why I told you in the topic about how to have a clear mind about all of that about Honey and Water, vegan diet, ...etc. All those things might not see such a 'big thing' but all combined gets your system to a place of sensitivity and heightened awareness where big things can happen. 

Although, ironically enough, yesterday was one of those very rare days I ate meat. 

On 4/22/2023 at 1:50 AM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Appearances change in this Present Moment, but time is a complete illusion, a thought, a belief, a fantasy of the separate self. 

So everyone and everything are just visuals?

Even the senses?

On 4/22/2023 at 1:50 AM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

If you realize this deeply, you will realize no one is moving anywhere, time is not passing by. Just appearances are going here and there, from one colour to another, from one form to other.

But what about people walkintg by etc. They're real, right? 

So, if time is an illusion and everything is present moment...

16 hours ago, almond said:

But what about people walkintg by etc. They're real, right? 

So, if time is an illusion and everything is present moment...

Yes, other people are real.

17 hours ago, almond said:

What about a pescatarian diet omitting dairy? 

Also, this topic.. Momemt of truth

Omitting diary its probably a good choice for most people.

Pescatarian diet...sure but careful where your fish comes from. 

On 4/22/2023 at 4:58 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

When I sit to do the process I make sure I throw myself to it like it's the last thing I´m going to do in the day. Absolute intensity and devotion to the next x minutes. Then something powerful can happen. 

I do it but with my spiritual practice that is better than yoga

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

1 hour ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

What spiritual practice you do?

Salat the core of this practice is the Quran you cant perform it without the opening chapter.

so it's more developed than yoga as the Quran is a spirit as we understand and experienced this is actual experience so no one comment like separate self believing in a "spirit" as what Phil always say.

I wouldn't compare yoga with salat to be fair. And I wouldn't say salat is more developed since I didn't give yoga a try until later on. My personal experience is that salat is a relationship between you and your quest to a good end with some exclusions..  It's nice to have a spiritual practice going for ya. Yoga encourages unity as you are, as divine love and take care of breathing practice too.. ♥️ also beloved Rumi... may not have been into yoga albeit, he whirled with feeling of and as Infinite being, love.

🧚🏻‍♀️🤗🌞

Edited by almond
typing on cellphone

1 hour ago, almond said:

I wouldn't compare yoga with salat to be fair. And I wouldn't say salat is more developed since I didn't give yoga a try until later on. My personal experience is that salat is a relationship between you and your quest to a good end by exclusions and seperations. 

It's nice to have a spiritual practice going for ya. Yoga encourages unity as you are, as divine love and take care of breathing practice too.. ♥️ also beloved Rumi... may not have been into yoga albeit, he whirled with feeling of and as Infinite being, love.

🧚🏻‍♀️🤗🌞

well, I don't know but salat is incredibly faster than yoga in my experience dealing with the kundalini energy salat fires it up incredibly fast simply bec of the opening chapter.

if there were no Quran I would say salat is yoga but Quran is a living spirit hence nothing is like salat in terms of spiritual practice you can't do that with any spiritual book so again salat is way more developed than yoga.

I can give you 'salat recipes' with certain chapters to work with any chakra you want whatever you want to heal bec as you are reciting the Quran you are expressing.

And emptying all the discord within it's some form of therapy I would say.

Edited by Omar Osama

...emptying discord of whether yoga or salat is faster

and, emptying of all opinon or beliefs..

everywhere has Spirit/ Love that unities without rulings that rule out others, such as the books, in general. Thanks for sharing about your experience, I find a lot of recipes out there but the inner Being is the only ingredient, simply. There are, many avenues to connect with the Divine indeed. . I am still learning how everything is connected to how one breathes, and life-giving no-thingness in every 'thing' is that, there's this space felt where, beyond words ever-present, beyond expectations or thought.