The Vibration Paradigm

Blessed2

8 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Is not evolving adding to total sum already achieved changing the past into the future arriving now.  Isn't that intellectually referred to aging from conceived leading to death of one's natural cycle occupying space here?

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

If this is apparent, the details aren’t added, but are apparent. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

If this is apparent, the details aren’t added, but are apparent. 

issues are decimal talking points extracted from evolving as a whole to be debated time and time again distracting everyone from the process sustaining their "growing pains" of never evolving into the same total sum again.

People that mind ideas actuality is separate from factuality sustaining hope, faith, charity those obtaining power, wealth, fame share their spoils won in the victories of self deception defeating brains navigating self evident displacement occupying space here getween the last 5 generation gaps evolving forward here.

5th being the arriving great great grandchildren of the 1st of the five remaining still evolving.  Genetic middle class people just happen to be ancestors between generation gaps 2-4.

Good vibrations following bad ideas.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

‘Issues are decimal talking’, ‘extracted from evolving’, (etc) are unintelligible phrases. Not because of you or any attributes etc of you, but in relation to the established English language and the usage of nouns, verbs, etc therein. 

Why are they considered unintelligible by your we consensus while my brain navigates between relative logistical statistics factualizing reasonable doubt to keep people every generation gap from understanding the actuality of only evolving forward now?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Is it possible that what you’re referring to is actually apparent? 

Asking for possibilities is getting others to compromise away from understanding what isn't possible genetically timing reproductions apart as populating space now.

that habitual denying triggers my instincts to intellectuals misleading me again.