The Vibration Paradigm

Blessed2

15 hours ago, Mandy said:

Can you think here or now? Can you explain here or now? 

Navigating space never staying the same total sum is constantly thinking what is next because the future is only developing forward here now because genetic compounding DNA only exists as reproductively changing the lifetimes occupying space now, one at a time s the whole species and its separate ancestries left living their cycle of time present.

That is kinetic specific gravity to perpetual changing results as currently taking place in series parallel proximity when occupying space in ancestral form never same shape since fertilized cell origin.

Whole moment, whole cycle, whole without reasonable doubts clouding up instinctive brains adapting to space mutually evolving here as eternally separated in plain sight, natural displacement, this species uses its nature against itself intellectually.

Power of suggestion governed by persuasion of power in "We say so and anyone defying us will be eliminated from their respective reality by every means available in rule of law..".

That clear enough to include every alternate reality or parallel universe concept living exceeds life only evolving forward now.  I am sure your brain has always known, one's own body has never duplicated its results twice since details are never same total sum again.

Regulating flow of information is called rationing ideas to fit a narrative.  Everyone believes but nobody can know everything covered up by statistical averaging omitting how and why evolving limits life to last 5 generation gaps present in sequence of arrivals compared to departures of each sole replacement present.

Kept is compoundingly simple. Stupidity is the act of self deception,  Ignorance is a social decision to believe now isn't eternity every generation forward each great great grandchild arriving .

Control thoughts cradle to grave is how reality over rules genetics eternally separating the numbers here now.

Yes I am able to think as one of a kind, limited to one cycle timed apart here as well as dream anything else is possible had evolving not been thermodynamic principles and reality governed by principals of doubt.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

But is it possible?

Self evident evolving exists in every brain being unique since evolved from its own fertilized cell. Like a snowflake, human DNA is just more compounding elements eroded into organic form of ancestral displacements present. Really study the mathematics to rule of 72 in economic theory.

this is my own invention mapping rule of 72 optically image.png.5eb1684358f6f07e70d21e335fcae4fb.png 6 pyramids top down create 8 triangulating hemispheres of reasonable doubt playing race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, promising better tomorrows economically, spiritually, politically dividing each generation gap from every other genetically linked to only evolving forward now. Every ancestor is trained to believe true justice is eliminating anyone not complying to social consensus of the moment eternity sustain eternal separation of genetic outcomes left alive.

This is what human intellectual minds teach people how to believe life is more than genetic transfers of DNA to current populaitonevery ancestor born regardless society image.png.d2f10d5200d161b35afa651d456ec076.png Agree to disagree on self evident displacement for your social identity's community's sake.

Called evolving in plain sight or self evident until people pretend cradle to grave it isn't true and theories and theologies govern human behavior last 5 generation gaps changing lifetimes forward now as a whole from within the species itself.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Yes. You’ve run through this many times. Got it. It’s great. 

What I was asking is if it’s ‘seen’ as a right now only appearance. 

Evolving is a constant changing total sum right now and seen is a result of looked at then interpreted what else is possible ignoring one's sense of proportion since conceived mutually evolving here now.

Your question avoids instinctive awareness. That type of syllogism has my brain instinctively looking at your intellectual mind's ideology and I am watching your vernacular use of language arts divert from the kinetics of evolving forward now here reverberating in my brain from what I read your reply.

Again patterns of behavior evolving in real time vibrate specific details ignoring specific results.

adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Got it. Thank you. 

I’m asking if it’s possible that’s actually apparent. 

I hold ancestral results as self evident results existing is limited to only occupying time as reproductively here insulated by DNA, isolated by generation gap as eternally separated now.

Am i correct or left alone because I won't compromise my personal time away so malcontents can raise hell in my brain selling reasonable doubt as a greater good tomorrow?

Are my vibrations reverberating from my attempt to correct corruption without harming an ancestor occupying space now?

3 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

I hold ancestral results as self evident results existing is limited to only occupying time as reproductively here insulated by DNA, isolated by generation gap as eternally separated now.

Got it the first time you said it. All good. 

Am i correct or left alone because I won't compromise my personal time away so malcontents can raise hell in my brain selling reasonable doubt as a greater good tomorrow?

I’m not saying anything about that. All I asked is if it’s possible the entirety of this is apparent. It doesn’t seem like you’re interested in what I’m asking, and that is perfectly fine. 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Got it the first time you said it. All good. 

I’m not saying anything about that. All I asked is if it’s possible the entirety of this is apparent. It doesn’t seem like you’re interested in what I’m asking, and that is perfectly fine. 

I know you are avoiding the core of why everyone resents each others promises of better tomorrows since dawn of civilization recorded all efforts to convince each generation gap now isn't eternity.

Power, wealth, fame depend on everyone agreeing to disagree on how living actually evolves.  Honesty is eliminated for the ideologies continuing to govern tomorrow's outcomes arriving today as planned previous 4 generations adding each great great grandchild.

I see the loopholes in the rule of law defining who's who here now.

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Could you answer in one word what ‘the core’ you’re talking about is?

Now, Won, Own. Same 3 letters creating three very different meanings in English language arts creating mental pictures during conversations among brains evolving spontaneously here simultaneously alive.

every language has their own vernacular way of doing the same thing socially in every alternate reality present within this atmosphere debating parallel universes as living is only evolving as balancing as a whole universe forward now.

Now

Wouldn’t the avoidance of now be a belief, a thought appearing?

Since now is of course, now?

Isn’t the thought “you are….” also a thought? Appearing?

Isn’t it kind of obvious in a way, that the believing of the thought “you are…”, is the avoidance?

Put another way, blame is felt, but projected and overlooked via believing there actually is someone to blame.

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

Wouldn’t the avoidance of now be a belief, a thought appearing?

Since now is of course, now?

Isn’t the thought “you are….” also a thought? Appearing?

Isn’t it kind of obvious in a way, that the believing of the thought “you are…”, is the avoidance?

performing as the Cheshire Cat from Dinkins book doesn't change the natural order of evolving in one's own skin now. I cannot win when reasonable doubt legislates intellectual morality, legality, ethics, human rights to never be punished believing now isn't eternity and anyone doing it will be met by insubordination, treason, blasphemy against any and all realities here.

Tyranny by power of suggestion enforced by we the people say so, don't be the one that stands in the way of pretending now isn't eternity.  Get nailed to a cross for it.

I see what history buried in speculation anything else is possible.  My own ancestry enabled it because humanity doesn't allow the option to understand self evident displacement.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

I’m not suggesting, I’m asking is it’s possible. 

Syllogism is using a question to make a statement of doubt become the selection people of character defend until extinction happens. Instinctive empathy allows my brain to grasp where your intellect leads into since the past shows how corruption demands total obedience to social consensus or else.

add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Nobody’s “requesting” anything. 

Just having a conversation. 

I totally hear ya, very clearly, you’re not interested. 

Ok! No worries. 

So am I. You projecting I am not interested, yet I keep responding with interest you aren't discussing everything involved with the notion/possibility.  So I am interested in your topic adding little details you won't include.  

Just now, Phil said:

@solereproduction

If this is apparent, the details aren’t added, but are apparent. 

Is not evolving adding to total sum already achieved changing the past into the future arriving now.  Isn't that intellectually referred to aging from conceived leading to death of one's natural cycle occupying space here?