The Unfoldment of Light

Orb

😅😂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

The pre-freakout passed relatively quick today! 

Did some sales today and even made a sale! 

Hell yeah!

Im glad I held on instead of lashing out or saying dramatic stuff LOL. 

This weekend will be "detox" time, a nice time to recover and allow alignment of energies. 

A weekend of further unfettering. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

To the ‘empty’ closet; 🍻!

♥️

🍻💪

Today I have been feeling a lot lighter and laughing and being more goofy 🤪.  

I'm feeling inspired to sing at church! 

Today I sang during the worship at church. It was awesome and fun! I feel more open and it's easier to socialize, I even hugged one of my friends spontaneously! 

Last night my girlfriend pointed out I might have symptoms of ptsd and that's why I don't feel safe around people in public. I never considered that fully. 

Today it feels like something opened up and whatever trauma is there can no longer be guarded by thought. I felt so hazy in it that I hit someone's bumper at a red light and thank God there wasn't any damage.

It triggered even more stuff and now I'm in a parking lot and I started crying and breathing heavily and full body shaking. I feel lightheaded and confused, but I'm gonna let this stuff continue coming out.

Throughout the past few weeks I haven't even noticed how undeniable the Source has become. Like there's such little doubt it wasn't even noticed. 

Im feeling extremely inspired and ready to use the dream board from this renewed perspective of Source. 

I love this feeling, feels like electricity, so much inner excitement. 

I sing the songs in church and realized Im singing about our Source. 

We are the worship!

I put my hands together to pray, and it's as if the whole universe is putting its hands together. 

But truthfully there isn't even a universe or structured anything. 

Lately I have less and less to say to people regarding existential stuff. 

The peace is so quiet that to argue and philosophize feels like lifting a ton. 

Now when my girlfriend or mom talk to me about the Bible or stuff I dont resonate with im just like "sorry, I dont experience any of that.....I dont know what to tell you" 😄

I see the intricacies of everything. It's like the lens is super zoomed out, I see everything from such a zoomed out perspective that I would appear to be a fool to the average person. 

I fucking got this. 

I am the Source goddammit!!!!

Experiencing transmutation. Much fear and sense of being threatened / paranoia has morphed into the recognition that creation is serving itself always. 

In other words, Infinite Love.

This vegan diet is FUCKING AWESOME!

I'm straight up levitating rn. 

Plants are just buzzing with happiness.

Right now I am useless. 

I haven't finished what I started ever, I usually quit projects early. 

No matter what I do I always come back to this point of hopelessness.

Nature is intelligent. It has its own form of population control. When there are too many humans eventually more humans begin to be born with less drive/motivation and drop dead. I think I'm one of those humans.

I'm feeling way better. Responsibility feels waaay better than being a victim.

I ran this morning!!!!

I RAAAAAAN

Good morning God. 

Thank you for your infinite eternal presence. 

You are Light, you are Goodness. 

God, continue blessing your creations. 

May they realize they are made in your image, that they are the Light as well. 

Your Light is Absolute. 

For the first time ever I have experienced a seemingly distressing life event, yet I have remained as Peace.

Your Light remains in me uncovered. 

There is not a single doubt within me. 

Your Abundance is the norm. 

I express your Light when I pray for your creations. 

I abide in your Light when I am in meditation. 

I am filled with your Light when I Love/Serve your creations.