the 20mil must already be now

Blessed2

So I bought a couple of lottery tickets today. You could win like 20 million bucks.

I imagined what it would be like and what I would do if I'd win.

And I started wondering how sort of discordant or nonsensical it is, that I seem to be here, and I do not have that freedom and joy I think the 20 million would give. That I'm stuck and I have to do all sorts of things I don't really want to do, and can't have what I want.

It doesn't make sense! There must be a way! There must be a 20 million bucks already! God could not be such an idiot.

But where is it? It seems quite impossible, to really claim that "20 million" that in all sensemaking should already be mine.

How on earth could I really feel the 20 mil already? How could I feel the joy, peace, excitement, freedom, happiness?? Not one bit less is reasonable! I'm not gonna settle. I'm not an idiot either!

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2 the way that works for me is to start small and increase little by little. If you've never had direct experience of even 50,000 dollars in your bank account how are you gonna feel confident about 20 million dollars lol. 

What amount of money seems more realistic, like what amount of money do you think can actually appear in your bank account.

♾️

Starts out great, quickly becomes a story about separation & a separate self, with the subtle shift in frequency, the change in vibration, what’s most relevant… overlooked. 

CIM! Separation never occurred! 

Reiki! Feel the subtle energetic shifts! 

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

So I bought a couple of lottery tickets today. You could win like 20 million bucks.

There’s no you!

”It’s just semantics Phil.”

No! It’s all vibration! 

So I've been imagining what I would do and have if I could have it all.

All the wealth, mansions, perfect relationships, perfect health, eternal youth, most beautiful nature and travels, world peace... All of it.

But why do I start feeling so... Bored? Empty? It starts to taste like ash.

Something weird happened while I was doing the scale some time ago... There was like this insight that I don't need to want things to be happy. Maybe I don't even want to want things. I don't want happiness to be from having things etc.

Nothing could be greater happiness than one that is not dependent on wanting or getting what you want. Purely unconditional happiness! It's hard to even concieve.

Same theme running in mind today.

It seems so important, to have money.

It is said in the Bible, "seek first the kingdom of heaven"

and the story of Jesus in the desert and the devil offers him all the power and riches in the world. But Jesus is like "do not place other gods before Father" or something.

What sort of a treasure have you found if a winning lottery ticket means nothing to you? How could you see millions of dollars as nothing?

How freaking good is the Kingdom if a billion bucks is "worth less"?

What in the name of Jesus could make a billion bucks worth nothing?

Brings in mind a story I heard somewhere, about a dude who meets a wandering sadhu who gives him a big ass diamond like it was any other rock. First the guy is all happy with his new diamond. But then he throws away the diamond and returns to the sadhu for satsang. The sadhu asks why, and the guy says: because you gave it away like it was nothing. So you must have something even better.

On 3/12/2023 at 7:19 PM, Blessed2 said:

So I've been imagining what I would do and have if I could have it all.

All the wealth, mansions, perfect relationships, perfect health, eternal youth, most beautiful nature and travels, world peace... All of it.

But why do I start feeling so... Bored? Empty? It starts to taste like ash.

A slightly different thought… If I could experience it all. 

‘I feel bored’, ‘I feel empty’ isn’t quite the same as expressing and acknowledging the experience of pessimism, boredom and contentment. Contentment is what’s wanted, relatively speaking, compared to pessimism and boredom. Boredom is like a bridge between… like pessimism has been expressed, and boredom is felt and feels slightly better. 

On 3/12/2023 at 7:19 PM, Blessed2 said:

Something weird happened while I was doing the scale some time ago... There was like this insight that I don't need to want things to be happy. Maybe I don't even want to want things. I don't want happiness to be from having things etc.

Nothing could be greater happiness than one that is not dependent on wanting or getting what you want. Purely unconditional happiness! It's hard to even concieve.

Inconceivable indeed; nothing is happiness, nothing isn’t conceivable. 

22 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Same theme running in mind today.

It seems so important, to have money.

It is said in the Bible, "seek first the kingdom of heaven"

and the story of Jesus in the desert and the devil offers him all the power and riches in the world. But Jesus is like "do not place other gods before Father" or something.

What sort of a treasure have you found if a winning lottery ticket means nothing to you? How could you see millions of dollars as nothing?

By seeing a million dollars as nothing, as no thing, as being (which is not a thing). 

How freaking good is the Kingdom if a billion bucks is "worth less"?

Infinitely Good. 

What in the name of Jesus could make a billion bucks worth nothing?

Nothing. 😂 🙏🏻♥️

Brings in mind a story I heard somewhere, about a dude who meets a wandering sadhu who gives him a big ass diamond like it was any other rock. First the guy is all happy with his new diamond. But then he throws away the diamond and returns to the sadhu for satsang. The sadhu asks why, and the guy says: because you gave it away like it was nothing. So you must have something even better.

There is an old quote… formlessness is form, form is formlessness. 

It’s apparently old and said somewhat often, but it’s actually misleading. Perhaps at best it’s a half step, but still misleading. 

There’s nothing wrong with desire or experiencing things. Two cents wise… passion, excitement, eagerness, the thrill of life are all highly encouraged. The subtle distinction is noticing if & when happiness is attributed to that which comes & goes, appearance, ‘ten thousand things’.