What is meant by "Feeling" once and for all, im confused.

So, as the title states, i would like to clarify once more what is meant by "feeling". 

Is "feeling" feeling the sensation of my body weight on the bed which is there constantly, or the sensation of my stomach going in and out or, any bodily sensation?

At one point i thought feeling was somehow different from sensation, but maybe it's something with the language making it difficult for me to understand it, as sensation/feeling is translated into the same word in my native language.

I can put awareness "inside" my body and find what i think are emotions, as it seems different than a bodily sensation, as its more fluid/pure energy in a way, even though bodily sensations are as well when focused on closely. And those emotions when focused upon transforms around etc until released or until i can't anymore. 

But i read "Just feel, find feeling" all the time, would that mean feeling the soles of my feet, or the weight of my body? having "those" in awareness all the time, would that be feeling all the time? Sounds like what Eckhart Tolle describes in his book also about awakening through body awareness. 

Edited by WhiteOwl

Feeling is Vibration, which is the substance "we" are made of. There isnt a single thing that isnt feeling or aka vibration. A cool way to see this is to listen to the hum in the background (Could be your fridge, electrical buzzes, cars passing by) and then feel the vibration of the body, it may be seen that they are the same vibration, in fact there is no "they", only Vibration. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

13 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

having "those" in awareness all the time, would that be feeling all the time? 

You are always feeling regardless. Recognizing feeling is waking up to that already reality, as in putting less belief in the thoughts and putting curiosity on feeling. That can be exploring sensations or feeling the aliveness in the body. It's giving attention to feeling, and it roots you in the present and the actual. Or it can be using the emotional scale with curiosity. If I'm mad at my sister instead of continuing to think that it's her fault that I'm feeling bad, I wake up and realize "oh, this is blame, I'm expressing blame", then I can directly feel blame, ask myself where it's felt in the body, go there, or I can express blame and reach for a thought that feels better. 

Not two. 

Youtube Channel  

15 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

So, as the title states, i would like to clarify once more what is meant by "feeling". 

The I that would like to clarify what is meant be feeling is like steam attempting to clarifying water via steam. 

Is "feeling" feeling the sensation of my body weight on the bed which is there constantly, or the sensation of my stomach going in and out or, any bodily sensation?

From a steam perspective it might seem as though there is (something else, this other thing), water, and that steam could know what water is via a steam perspective. 

At one point i thought feeling was somehow different from sensation, but maybe it's something with the language making it difficult for me to understand it, as sensation/feeling is translated into the same word in my native language.

Or perhaps via steam language, understanding & words. 

I can put awareness "inside" my body and find what i think are emotions, as it seems different than a bodily sensation, as its more fluid/pure energy in a way, even though bodily sensations are as well when focused on closely. And those emotions when focused upon transforms around etc until released or until i can't anymore. 

Or by steam putting water inside steam. 

But i read "Just feel, find feeling" all the time, would that mean feeling the soles of my feet, or the weight of my body? having "those" in awareness all the time, would that be feeling all the time? Sounds like what Eckhart Tolle describes in his book also about awakening through body awareness. 

Or even in steam time.

But water is already water; steam is already apparent.

Self Inquiry