Belief in value

Kevin

I’ve noticed that believing in myself or other people having levels of value is very painful. Believing that I have varying levels of value based on behavior and results in life is painful. Also believing others have varying levels of value based on their behavior is painful as well. I just noticed that this has been an unconscious belief for a probably my whole life.

It will be interesting to see where things go without the value assumption. But I am a little confused because I definitely value some things over others. Maybe the confusion is in believing that what I prefers means something about how much a thing is worth.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I’ve noticed that believing in myself or other people having levels of value is very painful. Believing that I have varying levels of value based on behavior and results in life is painful. Also believing others have varying levels of value based on their behavior is painful as well. I just noticed that this has been an unconscious belief for a probably my whole life.

It will be interesting to see where things go without the value assumption. But I am a little confused because I definitely value some things over others. Maybe the confusion is in believing that what I prefers means something about how much a thing is worth.

Where do you want to end up with this direction of thought?

Protecting ideology or understanding equally evolving in plain sight?

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling

15 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Where do you want to end up with this direction of thought?

Protecting ideology or understanding equally evolving in plain sight?

If by ideology you mean believing in people having levels of value then I don’t want to protect that ideology. I’d like to let it go

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

If by ideology you mean believing in people having levels of value then I don’t want to protect that ideology. I’d like to let it go

Ok discussing purely genetic compounding results from evolving in plain sight to specificity of each persons specific DNA configured since inception to current population present without a missing link possible from one universal constant.

Time never moved anything universally present as individually here from atoms, molecular content universal inorganic  glaxies and solar syems unique to themselves comes genetic compounding that combined after erosion started and decomposition returned the nuclei used to form all shapes never same details twice now.

Believe it or not I just describe the 15 billion year estimate the universe existed and the 5 billion this solar system entered while the 8 billion humans in this atmosphere didn't start self deception governance within the species until 5,000 to 7,000 years ago by historical records found.

Central point to all this above is the simplicity when accepting life never exceeded the moment here.  Humans designed a way to corrupt each added great great grandchild for so long nobody remembered what instincts actually navigate without a conversation of what else is possible.

7,000 years, 350 generations in a row practicing ideas living exceeded the moment nobody lives beyond in series parallel displacement now.

No to release the rage of one's ancestral lineage being fooled doesn't fix the corruption done to date.

Out of all the corruption, mayhem, madness, misery aimed at anyone capable of explaining the compounding simplicity living actually is eternal adapt or become extinct environment for each individual, each family unity, each ancestral lineage, each species plant, animal, predatory, prey, male, female, asexual means to add another generation gap to those lived, living, added forward here.

All I advocate is eliminate the corrupting policies, not the corrupted people, unless they intend to do harm to everyone not believing their mantra nobody knew or knows their specific time adapting to the moment here.

Relative time is all about geography of one's position relative to midnight, dawn, noon, dusk, winter/summer solstice and spring and fall equinxoes each rotation the planet does simultaneously with lunar phases timed with seasonal shifts opposite the equator, each revolution around the star as the core of this unique universal position perpetually balancing here as carbon dated 5 billion times. I only existed 72 never been anything more than my reproductive displacement equally occupying space since conceived to replace my previous 30 people that were my specific DNA donors as 16, 8, 4, 2, me and two siblings sharing same 2 parents yet never same individuals as each had to adapt to their own time here.

Equality equity never changes. Ignoring it just creates mayhem, madness, misery all remaining generation gaps until extinction event arrives no other way than never another great great grandchild is born again here.  That is the basics to compounding DNA and specific gravity from atoms, chemical elements that shape and form all things universally present never staying same total sum arrived, again.

There is the solution nobody offers saving humanity corrupting every ancestor ever added since dawn of civilization.

The great debate if earth existed 5 billion or mankind 6 ,000 thousand years.  Answer actually is both, just mankind was 6,000 years of self deception from within the species itself which cannot be undone, but it can be corrected without harming a lifetime present.

Power of choice, willingness to be honest, chance to correct human errors never correct yet.  Original sin is stopped accepting life doesn't exceed evolving forward now.

Every franchise of humanity has done it to this point of evolving as a single species.  Break the chains of self deception being a greater good promise of better tomorrows when living doesn't exceed being alive now.

Stop punishing people for not complying with reasonable doubt. that leaves no good deed goes unpunsihed. governing tomorrows today.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

2 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Ok discussing purely genetic compounding results from evolving in plain sight to specificity of each persons specific DNA configured since inception to current population present without a missing link possible from one universal constant.

Time never moved anything universally present as individually here from atoms, molecular content universal inorganic  glaxies and solar syems unique to themselves comes genetic compounding that combined after erosion started and decomposition returned the nuclei used to form all shapes never same details twice now.

Believe it or not I just describe the 15 billion year estimate the universe existed and the 5 billion this solar system entered while the 8 billion humans in this atmosphere didn't start self deception governance within the species until 5,000 to 7,000 years ago by historical records found.

Central point to all this above is the simplicity when accepting life never exceeded the moment here.  Humans designed a way to corrupt each added great great grandchild for so long nobody remembered what instincts actually navigate without a conversation of what else is possible.

7,000 years, 350 generations in a row practicing ideas living exceeded the moment nobody lives beyond in series parallel displacement now.

No to release the rage of one's ancestral lineage being fooled doesn't fix the corruption done to date.

Out of all the corruption, mayhem, madness, misery aimed at anyone capable of explaining the compounding simplicity living actually is eternal adapt or become extinct environment for each individual, each family unity, each ancestral lineage, each species plant, animal, predatory, prey, male, female, asexual means to add another generation gap to those lived, living, added forward here.

All I advocate is eliminate the corrupting policies, not the corrupted people, unless they intend to do harm to everyone not believing their mantra nobody knew or knows their specific time adapting to the moment here.

Relative time is all about geography of one's position relative to midnight, dawn, noon, dusk, winter/summer solstice and spring and fall equinxoes each rotation the planet does simultaneously with lunar phases timed with seasonal shifts opposite the equator, each revolution around the star as the core of this unique universal position perpetually balancing here as carbon dated 5 billion times. I only existed 72 never been anything more than my reproductive displacement equally occupying space since conceived to replace my previous 30 people that were my specific DNA donors as 16, 8, 4, 2, me and two siblings sharing same 2 parents yet never same individuals as each had to adapt to their own time here.

Equality equity never changes. Ignoring it just creates mayhem, madness, misery all remaining generation gaps until extinction event arrives no other way than never another great great grandchild is born again here.  That is the basics to compounding DNA and specific gravity from atoms, chemical elements that shape and form all things universally present never staying same total sum arrived, again.

There is the solution nobody offers saving humanity corrupting every ancestor ever added since dawn of civilization.

The great debate if earth existed 5 billion or mankind 6 ,000 thousand years.  Answer actually is both, just mankind was 6,000 years of self deception from within the species itself which cannot be undone, but it can be corrected without harming a lifetime present.

Power of choice, willingness to be honest, chance to correct human errors never correct yet.  Original sin is stopped accepting life doesn't exceed evolving forward now.

Every franchise of humanity has done it to this point of evolving as a single species.  Break the chains of self deception being a greater good promise of better tomorrows when living doesn't exceed being alive now.

Stop punishing people for not complying with reasonable doubt. that leaves no good deed goes unpunsihed. governing tomorrows today.

Bro respectfully I do not follow at all.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

What most ‘lights you up’, resonates most, is most uplifting, most inspiring?

Creating music, hanging around with a few specific friends, being good at Jiu jitsu and training. Also I went on a date recently and I’d say that lit me up. Social things lift me up but I also believe a lot of thoughts of self doubt around social experiences.

The value thing was noticed because I was worried about going on the date because of value judgements. Thoughts about what if this women is weird or below my value and then I am judged for being around her. Very toxic I know. But it felt like this experience with this women came up for a reason. And after going on the date I realized that my worries were unfounded and I see how they are discordant and not helpful for for attracting what’s wanted.

How is the appreciation of a thing in the moment different from its value? If you were looking at a tree and appreciating it, how would that be different from assigning a value to it? 

Do you think women want to be appreciated or to be thought to have value? Do you want to be appreciated or to be thought to have value? 

Youtube Channel  

7 hours ago, Mandy said:

How is the appreciation of a thing in the moment different from its value? If you were looking at a tree and appreciating it, how would that be different from assigning a value to it? 

not quite sure. Maybe value comes from comparison to other things while appreciation would be in the moment.

7 hours ago, Mandy said:

Do you think women want to be appreciated or to be thought to have value? Do you want to be appreciated or to be thought to have value? 

No definitely not. That was just kind of an underlying assumption that I’d never thought about or questioned until now.

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

not quite sure. Maybe value comes from comparison to other things while appreciation would be in the moment.

Yes!  Have you ever considered how appreciation and attraction are really the same? Attraction or appreciation would be me looking at the tree in my backyard and feeling great about it. I love it as it is. Thinking about its value would be me thinking about whether it would be better if it were gone, if I could mow my yard better without it and might be able to get $50 for the lumber from that woodworker dude I know for it. It's fine to look at a tree in the second way, but if I do that all the time with everything I see, I'm not going to be very appreciative or happy about anything. I'm not going to be attracting stuff, I'm going to be more focused about ridding my experience of it.  And if I see people that way, I'm going to start to feel really cut off because people can't even seem to be be owned or managed, really they only can be appreciated. 

Youtube Channel  

6 hours ago, Mandy said:

Yes!  Have you ever considered how appreciation and attraction are really the same? Attraction or appreciation would be me looking at the tree in my backyard and feeling great about it. I love it as it is. Thinking about its value would be me thinking about whether it would be better if it were gone, if I could mow my yard better without it and might be able to get $50 for the lumber from that woodworker dude I know for it. It's fine to look at a tree in the second way, but if I do that all the time with everything I see, I'm not going to be very appreciative or happy about anything. I'm not going to be attracting stuff, I'm going to be more focused about ridding my experience of it.  And if I see people that way, I'm going to start to feel really cut off because people can't even seem to be be owned or managed, really they only can be appreciated. 

Facts. Very true. What would attract me most to someone is them appreciating me for no reason. Most likely women feel the same way.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

The ‘value’ is only within, and seems to be projected without, or, of or unto “separate things”, and therein it seems there is a “separate self”, though no one’s every actually seen one or really knows what that might be. 

🤷

yeah I guess the whole notion of value is thoughts. The immediate next thought is I need to figure out why it was important to judge value but my intuition says that this would be more emotional suppression or ignoring feeling.