Belief in value

Kevin

On 3/2/2023 at 6:41 PM, Kevin said:

Bro respectfully I do not follow at all.

Value is an intellectual judgement between worthless and priceless.

Value comes by comparing past events, present situations, future outcome.

Value is defined by the sole's awareness how life evolvesas specificlaly as genetically present.

Value when determined by social consensus, becomes a projection of anything else is better than what is here now.

My honesty about actuality is getting me punished by those keeping secrets when living is a self evident process, so I might as well go for broke.

Humanity is the world theater of organized doubt what eternity is in real time.  What is the value of time one has adapting to occupying space here?

Only each individual can answer that in their own brain, but the results of those combined answers in a species are the realities played out in numbers occupying space now.  A single species divided intellectually by race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, spiritual fellowship, political leanings, economic practices, academic training next generations, artistically imagining life beyond just evolving here now, chanting we are better than anyone else alive, let no one stand in our way of progressing charter matters and living evolving through 5 generation one at a time or never reached 1 of 1 dead great great grandparents left doesn't mean anything to their arriving one at a time great great grandchildren fiorever changing the populaiton since inception.

Becareful what you wish into fruition as ancestrally achieved forward to what history accomplished for the sake of humanities controlling tomorrows evolving is self contained to the moment here.

It is entertaining to believe anything is possible, but Building societies around ignoring what isn't possible being alive self contained to your one time anatomy existing as eternally separated here, intellect manifested an actual Eternal Hell by one species ripping itself apart in plain sight all 5 generations actively involved.

Is saving humanity the value you keep cradle to grave? Because life only exists with an ever changing populatioon present inception to no more added great great grandchildren arriving forward now.

I got 2 warnings being honest, You get my final before I am banned from here. I am not judge and jury on this since all I am is a reproduction capable of thinking in real time displacement evolving as a one time event being me. Equality over equity of human conquest to owning time and space evolving happens for free. Just requires responsibility for self to remain civil cradle to grave.

Peace I achieved, humanity is at an eternal conflict between right and wrong justifying denying life morally, legally, ethically, economically, socially, ancestrally.

Not my fault.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

On 3/4/2023 at 2:05 PM, Kevin said:

Facts. Very true. What would attract me most to someone is them appreciating me for no reason. Most likely women feel the same way.

Like attracts like, when you like, appreciate directly without manipulation or means to an end (because that's no longer in real time) you're most always appreciated or liked back but even if not, you got the feeling of appreciation directly so who cares what happens. 

Youtube Channel