Video Games Thread 🎮

Orb

I love video games, they're a form of art and can be extremely beautiful. I wanted to start a thread sharing cool games. 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Share games that are cool, that simple 🙂.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@almond i used to love sims, my cousin played it alot, i liked the spooky stuff like ghosts and zombies. @MetaSage I've heard uncharted is good, last of us seems amazing, ive never played it but spoiled the story for myself anyways. That game is like a movie lol.

@spiritual dreams never heard of it, what's it about 🙂.

If you guys are into nintendo games, Metroid Dread is a great game. I'm a huge Metroid fan, so this game after more than a decade of not having any metroid game was awesome!!!

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

@spiritual dreams never heard of it, what's it about 🙂.

Space exploration. Don't read anything about the game before you play it. Its a mystery game and the whole point of the game is to uncover a huge mystery. It might be the best gaming experience I've ever had but you can only really play it once.

@spiritual dreams I will look into it, thanks for bringing that up!@MandyMariokart is awesome, I've played that game since childhood.

First video game I ever played was Pokémon Blue, my sister had Pokémon Red and we used to play it so we would progress in the games at the same time, then we could battle & trade each other’s Pokémon ☺️ We did this with the series for awhile. Nice childhood memories 🤍

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop Nice! Pokemon is so cool. Part of the fun of it is in the enjoyment of the dualities each generation brings. 

image.thumb.png.fa7bd57d2b4e5cf0eb684adf5d2f3e7a.png

This is a cool indie game that has a nice atmosphere. If you like games that dont give you clear instructions and you gotta explore for yourself, youll love this game. Its cheap too. 

Another super fun game is called Civillization VI. It's a strategy game where you build up your own nation from the stone age to the modern Era with nukes and stuff. It's awesome.

@Phil I checked it out, it looks old lol. Do you still play that? 

@Phil Check out Sid Meiers Civilization series, one of the best civilization/war games series imo.