The Essence of LoA is...

Feeling how you think you will feel when you have what's wanted right now. Taking some time each day to intentionally feel how you'd feel if you had what's wanted, it'd quickly be realized you already have what you want because what's really wanted is the feeling you think you'll get from whatever object/experience you want. 

♾️

If you wanna be a millionaire, take some time each day and act vibrationally like a millionaire, how would you feel emotionally? What would your thinking be like? Would you feel more relaxed? You already are that abundance, you have the vibrational essence of what's wanted which is actually far better than the green paper.

Edited by Orb

♾️

As much as I believe that what you're saying is true, it feels kind of wrong to override my current feelings with something else. If I feel depressed, lonely or anxious, I think the better approach is to accept my current feelings and feel what I need to feel. This approach has allowed me to heal myself more than any meditation or nondual teaching.

Yet it seems kind of useless for law of attraction since I'm allowing the feelings of lack.

I would rather feel whole and accept my feelings for what they are than repress them to get what I want.

On the other hand, sex, money, my dream job and that girl I have a crush on are really tempting me...

4 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Orb @Phil @Loop How would I go about alignment and expression when I have negative emotions and beliefs?

This is expression. What’s being expressed is that there is a how to go about alignment and expression for an I which has negative emotions and beliefs. This expression already is alignment. It feels slightly better to express this, than it did not to. Notice the slight relief and keep goin. The relief only gets greater. Expression can also sound like “the negative emotions and beliefs are…”. 

For example I may have the thought that I am trapped in my current situation.

This is expression as well. The expression is about an I which has thoughts and is trapped in it’s current situation. Expression can also sound like, “trapped because…”, and “the situation is…”, and even “the opposite interpretation would be…”. 

Improv Writing is really great expression wise. Aka flow. Expression could even sound like “I don’t know how to express… yes, and…”. 

If I try to imagine I have everything I want it feels wrong because that's not really the case both materially and emotionally.

This is expression too. The expression is about an I trying to imagine itself having everything the imagined self wants and the imagining feeling wrong because that’s not really the case materially and emotionally. Expression can also sound like, “what I want is…”, or even “what’s wanted is…”. Expression can also be, “material is…”, and “emotion is…”. 

@spiritual dreams

The difference is subtle and is in the way you’re framing up expression, as opposed to being in the way you would go about it. Feeling is like the ineffable raw clay. It is a concession to the limitation of language every time the word feeling is used. So rather than the framing of expressing feeling or feelings, try the framing of expressing emotions. As you do you will find that any and all ‘parts’ of you unify. 

On 2/6/2023 at 12:24 PM, spiritual dreams said:

@Phil I've been practicing expression and it's been really helpful. However, sometimes when I express a feeling, other parts of me feel like they are being suppressed as if feelings are in conflict with each other. How would I go about working with these situations?

2 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Phil I don't really understand. What do you mean by framing of expression?

The way expression is being ‘framed up’, as in thought about, or understood.

You said ‘sometimes when I express a feeling’… and what I’m suggesting is expressing an emotion.   

Try that out using the scale and see if it’s clarifying to what you mentioned earlier, about part of you feeling suppressed. If it isn’t clarifying, let me know what question comes up about it. 

1 hour ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Phil Its difficult to determine my emotions.  Sometimes my emotions are conflicted, one part might be bored and one part might be worried and they are in conflict.

In using the scale to express worry would be expressed a few emotions before boredom. It gets clearer that boredom & worry aren’t simultaneously experienced by expressing each emotion on the scale without skipping over any. Boredom feels significantly better than worry. 

Also, the more the parts of you or of emotions are inspected, the clearer it gets that there aren’t any parts. Two emotions can be thought about, conceptualized, and believed to be in conflict, but the thought about the emotions being in conflict is a thought, and isn’t the expressing of the emotions. Conflict seems to be but actually isn’t, by believing the thought about emotions, and not expressing the emotions. Using the scale, expressing the emotions in between worry & boredom is the clarity about ‘the conflict’. 

1 hour ago, spiritual dreams said:

Many of the things I notice are feelings of tension in my energetic body and its difficult to categorize them.

It’s clarifying to point to where in the body tension is in the body. Trying to classify tensions as one of a pluralization of feeling is unnecessarily confusing. If tension is felt, tension is not a feeling… feeling is feeling the tension. Using the scale & inspecting beliefs releases the contraction / tension in the body.