It seems that I don't really know how best to help my Mum. She seems to just be living in the same repetitive patterns without any change occuring and I want to help her but not sure what to say or best help her. She needs healing from childhood trauma most likely. She even says she wakes up most nights with nightmares and a racing heart. 

I just want what's best for her and don't really know how to go about doing it. I want to recommend her good sources but kinda seems she is in her own rhythm of life. 

Just love her as much as you can, without trying to change her, just deep breath in her presence, focus on breathing rather than thought pattern. Heal yourself first so to speak. If looking from another angle - basics first: healthy food, enough of sleep (rest), physical activity, etc... encourage a solid foundation by example.

1 hour ago, Eternal said:

Stop it with your neo-advaita platitudes! I am so above you in god-realization that I don't need to talk to you anymore!

as above so below 🙂 

You can't help anyone until you help yourself first... in neo-advaita platitudes it'd be: "there is nothing but you" or as
Ramana Maharshi said:
"
Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world." 🙏

On 1/31/2023 at 10:47 PM, Eternal said:

It seems that I don't really know how best to help my Mum. She seems to just be living in the same repetitive patterns without any change occuring and I want to help her but not sure what to say or best help her. She needs healing from childhood trauma most likely. She even says she wakes up most nights with nightmares and a racing heart. 

I just want what's best for her and don't really know how to go about doing it. I want to recommend her good sources but kinda seems she is in her own rhythm of life. 

So my mom has quite a bit of childhood trauma and over the years I have been able to inspire her to try certain things here and there... I actually invited her to a mescaline ceremony in May and she's joining me actually!

Of course over the years I've also asked nutritional advice on her behalf that she didn't implement, and sent her other links and people that didn't really work out.

Here's what I learnt:

• Before they are on a self-motivated path to change/expand/heal, every effort is pointless
  • The way to get her on that self-motivated path is only through her getting inspired seeing a change in me
  • Be patient, don't push, but keep offering opportunities
  • only recommend things that have benefited you personally

She saw me get a lot better over the years doing childhood trauma healing and psychedelics, and I think I contributed a bit to her curiosity (re-)awakening because I kept sharing about it without necessarily pushing her into it. But I did give lots of little nudges and remained patient.

The most important thing is that she witnesses your improvements.

Be you, fully, reality will adjust. The more you realize who you truly are, the greater your ability will become to help others.

We heal the world by healing ourselves and by healing ourselves we then also heal the world.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.