I am god

nurthur11

1 hour ago, nurthur11 said:

What do you desire?

Β 

πŸ˜„

I am Nostradamus' "One Male" delivering end of time methodology used against people by persons within this species each generation gap present.Β  An actual civil war never harms a sole reproduction because they won't accept life in plain sight. Just explain how evolving never leaves details same combinations already here.

Β 

Simple compounding results never same details twice occupying space now. Called evolving forward here as reproductively part of the whole in series parallel combinations.

Β 

by the numbers universally present accounting for each ancestor living as a food chain native to a specific atmosphere. the whole is equal to total sum of its evolving results present.

It is a universal constant when nothing evolving stays what it was again. perpetual balancing doesn't assure fairness, just equal time adapting in the moment here.

18 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

I am Nostradamus' "One Male" delivering end of time methodology used against people by persons within this species each generation gap present.Β  An actual civil war never harms a sole reproduction because they won't accept life in plain sight. Just explain how evolving never leaves details same combinations already here.

Β 

Simple compounding results never same details twice occupying space now. Called evolving forward here as reproductively part of the whole in series parallel combinations.

Β 

by the numbers universally present accounting for each ancestor living as a food chain native to a specific atmosphere. the whole is equal to total sum of its evolving results present.

It is a universal constant when nothing evolving stays what it was again. perpetual balancing doesn't assure fairness, just equal time adapting in the moment here.

Hi Nostradamus. I am God.

7 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Hi Nostradamus. I am God.

and together each is just another sole displacement occupying space here one being of character and the other just accepting their characteristics and ability at self deception leading others to follow in disbelief now is eternity as genetically evolving forward mutually adapting to space as timed apart since concieved.

Β 

Make sense?

Edited by solereproduction
adding a little clarity to the brief first response.

1 minute ago, solereproduction said:

and together each is just another sole displacement occupying space here one being of character and the other just accepting their characteristics and ability at self deception leading others to follow in disbelief now is eternity as genetically evolving forward now.

Sorry, who are you?

4 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Sorry, who are you?

A person tired of being misled by others.Β  So I decided to debunk established reasonable doubt that corrupted my previous ancestry and ancestors still evolving forward now.

I grew up being told honesty is the best policy and since I discovered life is kinetically self evident evolving in plain sight, I understand how philosophies and psychologies are used against this species from within this species.

correct spelling

2 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

A person tired of being misled by others.Β  So I decided to debunk established reasonable doubt that corrupted my previous ancestry and ancestors still evolving forward now.

I grew up being told honesty is the best policy and since I discovered life is kinetically self evident evolving in plain sight, I understand how philosophies and psychologies are used against this species from within this species.

Are you trying to corner me?

3 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Are you trying to corner me?

You locked yourself into a corner triagulating everyone else into a boxed in opinion life exceeds the moment here.Β  I just exposed it.

It being the history of humanity corrupting each added great great grandchild educating hope, faith, charity grants intelelctual power, wealth, fame and all that is left from the process is mayhem, madness, misery.

add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

You locked yourself into a corner triagulating everyone else into a boxed in opinion life exceeds the moment here.Β  I just exposed it.

Β 

So you are saying I am not god and whatever I would belive i will still not be able to exceed this moment?

5 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Β 

So you are saying I am not god and whatever I would belive i will still not be able to exceed this moment?

Reality is context controlling evolving content by reasonable doubt every generation this species evolves forward now one lifetime conceived at a time occupying space specifically displaced as geographically present in ever changing form since a fertilized cell.Β  Mutually evolving at the same time regardless time zone displaced generation gap achieved or not since birth.

clarifying my point of view.