I am god

nurthur11

1 minute ago, solereproduction said:

Reality is context controlling evolving content by reasonable doubt every generation this species evolves forward now one lifetime conceived at a time occupying space specifically displaced as geographically present in ever changing form since a fertilized cell.  Mutually evolving at the same time regardless time zone displaced.

Basically you are saying i cannot be more than I am right now without the I am ness of ramana maharshi and so on. 

1 minute ago, nurthur11 said:

Who is the knower? 

the one that kinetically accounts for everything existing as evolving forward here, no exceptions or exemptions. Knowledge is just fvocabulary used in conversation, understanding how and why details never stay same results twice, is the ability to see beyond suggestions life cannot be limited to what it is currently here. It being the complete universe balancing as a whole is equal to total sum of all its parts never same results again.

rule of 72 compounding interest formula using periodic elements instead of integers 0-9 over and over claiming 1 -10 is all anyone needs to believe true.

5 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

the one that kinetically accounts for everything existing as evolving forward here, no exceptions or exemptions. Knowledge is just fvocabulary used in conversation, understanding how and why details never stay same results twice, is the ability to see beyond suggestions life cannot be limited to what it is currently here. It being the complete universe balancing as a whole is equal to total sum of all its parts never same results again.

rule of 72 compounding interest formula using periodic elements instead of integers 0-9 over and over claiming 1 -10 is all anyone needs to believe true.

Why are you trying to isolate so to speak your existence. If there is not kinesthetic experience do you say i am not? What it is to be the compete univere as a whole.  I understand this to be a description of life? I dont beleie this could be simultaneously conciously experienced(or to say in present moment) competly with all its details at all times. 

I dont understand what is this but as i understand 0 9 is better than 1 to 10. 

Edited by nurthur11

5 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Why are you trying to isolate so to speak your existence. If there is not kinesthetic experience do you say i am not? What it is to be the compete univere as a whole.  I understand this to be a description of life? I dont beleie this could be simultaneously conciously experienced(or to say in present moment) competly with all its details at all times. 

I dont understand what is this but as i understand 0 9 is better than 1 to 10. 

How am I isolating anything that isn't already one of a kind being part of the whole evolving process going on here?   you are doing that intelelctually, I just explain how living equally times reproductions apart in plain sight and series parallel positions as genetically added forward here.

2 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

How am I isolating anything that isn't already one of a kind being part of the whole evolving process going on here?   you are doing that intelelctually, I just explain how living equally times reproductions apart in plain sight and series parallel positions as genetically added forward here.

I am losing. 😞 and even after being god.

Just now, nurthur11 said:

I am losing. 😞 and even after being god.

Losing what? You are still evolving as you as I am me.  sharing space separately same atmsophere different ancestor/ancestry same time developing forward after everything accomplished so far.

Simple compounding results as details never duplicate past experiences of the whole using same universe perpetually balancing each cycle of evolving displacements regardless inorganic molecular content or DNA transfered in static charged reproductive cells become another individual like never before again, in plain sight.

Understand what kinetic eternity is before believeing eternal life begins after individually dead.

28 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Basically you are saying i cannot be more than I am right now without the I am ness of ramana maharshi and so on. 

I never heard of Ramana Maharshi before this post.   Now I may have heard others recite his teachings, but not him teaching it.  I am discussing what I learned navigating space in real time not relative time theory. 

13 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Losing what? You are still evolving as you as I am me.  sharing space separately same atmsophere different ancestor/ancestry same time developing forward after everything accomplished so far.

Simple compounding results as details never duplicate past experiences of the whole using same universe perpetually balancing each cycle of evolving displacements regardless inorganic molecular content or DNA transfered in static charged reproductive cells become another individual like never before again, in plain sight.

Understand what kinetic eternity is before believeing eternal life begins after individually dead.

I am losing i cant give you my heart. I am sorry. My heart belongs somewhere else. 

Dead rich and drunk💀 🤑 

10 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

I am losing i cant give you my heart. I am sorry. My heart belongs somewhere else. 

Dead rich and drunk💀 🤑 

where have I asked you for anything. I am not heere seeking to be a leader because I stopped following power of suggestion 40 years ago.  I offer understanding of evolving in plain sight as equally occupying space during your reproductive cycle same as I exist currently.

You like me was trained to believe life is more than evolving as displaced now. You were taught to accept there is a higher plane than adapting to the moment here physically. That has misled my ancestry same as yours and it doesn't matter which ideology becomes the talking point.

Humans have developed realities from theaters of organized doubt academia teaches methods of reasoning things individually against the whole kinetics of the moment forward.

Great good intentions are the pavement to highway to eternal hell created teaching each great great grandchild they cannot be eternally separated as reproductively here now.  here is the physical kicker.  93.75% a person's individual DNA arrived from last 4 generation gaps prior to their conception.

rule of 72 compounding interest to chromosomes acquired when conceived. child is 50% each parent, 25% each grandparent, 12.5% each great grandparent, 6.24% each great great grandparent. thst works each generation forward until never another great great grandchild is delivered forward from the moment here. when that moment arrives being eternally separated now.

Please use science fiction or s[piritual intellectual fantasies historiclaly governing human behavior since dawn of modern civilization getting this species to self destruct from within itself to disprove how accurate that always is?

Edited by solereproduction
clarifying my point of view.

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

where have I asked you for anything. I am not heere seeking to be a leader because I stopped following power of suggestion 40 years ago.  I offer understanding of evolving in plain sight as equally occupying space during your reproductive cycle same as I exist currently.

You like me was trained to believe life is more than evolving as displaced now. You were taught to accept there is a higher plane than adapting to the moment here physically. That has misled my ancestry same as yours and it doesn't matter which ideology becomes the talking point.

Humans have developed realities from theaters of organized doubt academia teaches methods of reasoning things individually against the whole kinetics of the moment forward.

Great good intentions are the pavement to highway to eternal hell created teaching each great great grandchild they cannot be eternally separated as reproductively here now.  here is the physical kicker.  93.75% a person's individual DNA arrived from last 4 generation gaps prior to their conception.

rule of 72 compounding interest to chromosomes acquired when conceived. child is 50% each parent, 25% each grandparent, 12.5% each great grandparent, 6.24% each great great grandparent. thst works each generation forward until never another great great grandchild is delivered forward from the moment here. when that moment arrives being eternally separated now.

Please use science fiction or s[piritual intellectual fantasies historiclaly governing human behavior since dawn of modern civilization getting this species to self destruct from within itself to disprove how accurate that always is?

Are you some kind of robot? 

Yes of course - because life is not just kinesthetic. What about the moral consequences? You cannot adapt here in the moment for that you would have to be explicitly aware of your total being. Part of your being just functions as it does. For me sometimes I can be aware of them sometimes I cant. 

I don't understand the point. So you are saying that as long as human's exist a separated now will not exist?

Please use science fiction or s[piritual intellectual fantasies historiclaly governing human behavior since dawn of modern civilization getting this species to self destruct from within itself to disprove how accurate that always is? It is accurate.

18 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

Are you some kind of robot? 

Yes of course - because life is not just kinesthetic. What about the moral consequences? You cannot adapt here in the moment for that you would have to be explicitly aware of your total being. Part of your being just functions as it does. For me sometimes I can be aware of them sometimes I cant. 

I don't understand the point. So you are saying that as long as human's exist a separated now will not exist?

Please use science fiction or s[piritual intellectual fantasies historiclaly governing human behavior since dawn of modern civilization getting this species to self destruct from within itself to disprove how accurate that always is? It is accurate.

ancestral reproduction adapting to time occupying space since conceived to replace my previous DNA donors lived.   Look at you imply I am wrong when I am more accurate than all humanities governing tomorrow have ever been since dawn of civilization.  Notice I didn't say inception of this species.

Robots cannot reason beyond their programed relative time indexing.  I use genetic combination durations by how they evolve, not theories about what else created each item never duplicated again. copyied over and over yes. 

Same species different displacements each never staying the form of their fertilized cell until leaving decomposed corpse.   use economic rule of 72 in this watching my body never been same results again. 

I am an ancestor, male, changes shape fertilized cell, zygote, embreyo, fetus, infant, todler, adolescent, teen, adult, parent, grandparent.  In all that experience I never exceeded being currently alive same as my parents did, grandparents did etc. 

same as my siblings have, cousins, friends neighbors, life itself.

My brain comprehends more than your mind accepts as possible.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling