Relationships are completely and entirely circumstantial and conditional

I mean, it cannot really be any other way, right? The fact that there is a relationship, kinda implies that there is a circumstance and a condition, right?

Of course it matters when and where and who and why and how long or how often and how seriously and how casually and how selflessly and how selfishly and so on. Only under these conditions but not those would you consider marrying this person but not that other one. Of course you could and probably would bend and negotiate, but nevertheless, there would always be some kind of a term or condition and only under specific circumstances.

Love between two cannot possibly be unconditional. Unconditional Love is only One. Two negotiate and do the dance, while One simply is.

14 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I mean, it cannot really be any other way, right? The fact that there is a relationship, kinda implies that there is a circumstance and a condition, right?

“Facts” are beliefs. Apparent conditions. Conditioning. 

Of course it matters when and where and who and why and how long or how often and how seriously and how casually and how selflessly and how selfishly and so on. Only under these conditions but not those would you consider marrying this person but not that other one. Of course you could and probably would bend and negotiate, but nevertheless, there would always be some kind of a term or condition and only under specific circumstances.

Of course for you, yes. 

But there’s no ‘you’. 

Seems to be a fact that there is. 

Love between two cannot possibly be unconditional. Unconditional Love is only One. Two negotiate and do the dance, while One simply is.

One appears as two. 

40 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Phil If there are two, or there is a belief that there are two, can the love between them ever truly be unconditional?

Love is already infinite & unconditional. For the separate self of thoughts, love is a thing. An object. A thing which could be between two things. 

One appears as two. One isn’t actually two. 

17 hours ago, Mandy said:

@ivankiss Can gifts be negotiated? 

I hear you. But what if it's a ticking bomb wrapped up as a gift? 😄

16 hours ago, Phil said:

Maybe share some specifics as to what love another & be loved by another are. 

Am I really in love with this girl, is she in love with me,  or is it delusion and we're simply serving our own agendas? 

43 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I hear you. But what if it's a ticking bomb wrapped up as a gift? 😄

You get what you give, what are you giving you attention to, what are you focused on? 

Some things blow up and then the gift is that you have a free pass to go for what you really want and don't have to tip toe around a ticking time bomb anymore. 

My niece just turned four and her birthday comes before Christmas. She has lots of family members that are late and early to give her gifts, and after Christmas they had a new years family gathering and she basically got gifts constantly for an entire month. After that she started expecting that if she went anywhere or saw anyone she would be getting a gift. Like her, I ALWAYS expect to get a gift with any event or interaction, I'm just very, very open-minded to what I consider a gift. 

Youtube Channel  

On 1/23/2023 at 12:54 AM, ivankiss said:

You can be aware of relationships but  not necessary you will find an explanation about everything. Relationships are just as they are and you are  fit for them everyone is fit for them. Life not necessarily has to have an explanation. Great philosophers and scientist couldn't explain it and were empoisoned by their concept ideas, past traumas like everyone else. Finding explanation's many times is a trap. Not necessary life has to be intuitive or grasped by our intellect, awareness, attention. Don't forget that still in 2022 people have issue defining what is attention were is in the brain let alone what is awareness.