Chakras & meditation questions

@Phil

I was reading the thread above and I would like to hear about what my chakras look like too & if anything comes to mind with it for you 🙂
Are you able to see what's going on in other bodies (other than chakras) like the medical doctor/energy practitioner you mentioned in that thread?

Also a question about meditation. I feel frustrated not knowing if I'm doing anything right because of lack of results. I've been trying to just let go of effort and be gentle when meditating. Everytime I gently focus I feel tense by the eyes/forehead and everytime that happens I've allowed myself to relax. But when I allow relaxation I stop focusing for a bit and it just seems like I'm not focusing enough when I have this relaxed approach.
When I try another approach with the intention to maintain gentle focus on the breath no matter what, then there's just tension building up and I don't feel relaxed after meditation.
Do you see what I do wrong?

2 hours ago, noomii said:

@Phil

I was reading the thread above and I would like to hear about what my chakras look like too & if anything comes to mind with it for you 🙂

Chakras spin each way and the general idea is aligning all of them so they’re spinning the same way. There is also velocity to consider. The velocity can be seen by holding a pendulum above a chakra. It’ll spin without any effort, mirroring the spin of each chakra. Sometimes it hardly spins, and sometimes it spins so fast it’s spinning at an almost 90 degree angle & has to be held tighter. The velocity of the spin is indicative of the energy vortices (chakras). 

What’s comes to mind is less about aligning spins, and more about velocity & resistance.  

Are you able to see what's going on in other bodies (other than chakras) like the medical doctor/energy practitioner you mentioned in that thread?

Yes. Experienced differently but essentially the same. Every ‘part’ is really the whole. Everything is vibrational and therein ‘interconnected’.  To hear the next word is to see the whole life, the reality one is creating; to see the whole life is to already hear the next word. And there’s an exception to every rule as well. 

Also a question about meditation. I feel frustrated not knowing if I'm doing anything right because of lack of results. I've been trying to just let go of effort and be gentle when meditating. Everytime I gently focus I feel tense by the eyes/forehead and everytime that happens I've allowed myself to relax. But when I allow relaxation I stop focusing for a bit and it just seems like I'm not focusing enough when I have this relaxed approach.
When I try another approach with the intention to maintain gentle focus on the breath no matter what, then there's just tension building up and I don't feel relaxed after meditation.
Do you see what I do wrong?

Not knowing is inherently peaceful, graceful, spacious spontaneous happiness, synonymous with infinite being, the true nature, or simply Truth. The frustration definitely doesn’t arise of not knowing. The tension & frustration arise in conjunction with beliefs which aren’t indicative of direct experience. 

Meditation is an allowing of the body to deeply relax & of the activity of thought to settle. What’s discord of what’s believed is felt as tension & frustration, and the beliefs are what comes ‘up & out’ of the body.

Just like food is tasted when barfing, beliefs are experienced as beliefs are released. The beliefs that are coming up & out are about there being a focuser or doer of focus, and also about lack & shortage, on behalf of the alleged doer of focuser. 

There is a velocity at which the beliefs come up & out, and the resistance is only the believing of the thoughts as they’re coming up & out. In the believing of the thoughts  there is an experience of confusion in attempting to figure out or resolve the activity of thought, with more activity of thought. 

The tension & frustration are how the thoughts about there being a focuser or doer of focus feel, to you. The tension & frustration aren’t experienced due to lack or shortage, but are the natural response to those thoughts. 

Do nothing meditation might clarify, as in accordance with do nothing focusing or not focusing are regarded as doing. 

Relax and rest assured sinking into feeling, that you definitely aren’t doing anything wrong. If the ‘up & out’ aspect get’s challenging or difficult, express what’s arising using the scale. Take care to express as ‘I’m experiencing frustration’, rather than ‘I’m frustrated’. The difference is subtle yet substantial, and is similar to there being focus vs accrediting or claiming the focus. 

On a mindfulness note, you’re aware of thoughts, you’re not in thoughts. A thought which implies you’re in the thought, is a thought loop. ‘I’m frustrated’ is a thought loop. 

All of this together as one experience is the velocity & resistance, and serves as indicators that you are the creator of your reality, and there is no right & wrong, shortage or lack. 

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Chakras spin each way and the general idea is aligning all of them so they’re spinning the same way. There is also velocity to consider. The velocity can be seen by holding a pendulum above a chakra. It’ll spin without any effort, mirroring the spin of each chakra. Sometimes it hardly spins, and sometimes it spins so fast it’s spinning at an almost 90 degree angle & has to be held tighter. The velocity of the spin is indicative of the energy vortices (chakras). 

What’s comes to mind is less about aligning spins, and more about velocity & resistance.  

Yes. Experienced differently but essentially the same. Every ‘part’ is really the whole. Everything is vibrational and therein ‘interconnected’.  To hear the next word is to see the whole life, the reality one is creating; to see the whole life is to already hear the next word. And there’s an exception to every rule as well. 

Not knowing is inherently peaceful, graceful, spacious spontaneous happiness, synonymous with infinite being, the true nature, or simply Truth. The frustration definitely doesn’t arise of not knowing. The tension & frustration arise in conjunction with beliefs which aren’t indicative of direct experience. 

Meditation is an allowing of the body to deeply relax & of the activity of thought to settle. What’s discord of what’s believed is felt as tension & frustration, and the beliefs are what comes ‘up & out’ of the body.

Just like food is tasted when barfing, beliefs are experienced as beliefs are released. The beliefs that are coming up & out are about there being a focuser or doer of focus, and also about lack & shortage, on behalf of the alleged doer of focuser. 

There is a velocity at which the beliefs come up & out, and the resistance is only the believing of the thoughts as they’re coming up & out. In the believing of the thoughts  there is an experience of confusion in attempting to figure out or resolve the activity of thought, with more activity of thought. 

The tension & frustration are how the thoughts about there being a focuser or doer of focus feel, to you. The tension & frustration aren’t experienced due to lack or shortage, but are the natural response to those thoughts. 

Do nothing meditation might clarify, as in accordance with do nothing focusing or not focusing are regarded as doing. 

Relax and rest assured sinking into feeling, that you definitely aren’t doing anything wrong. If the ‘up & out’ aspect get’s challenging or difficult, express what’s arising using the scale. Take care to express as ‘I’m experiencing frustration’, rather than ‘I’m frustrated’. The difference is subtle yet substantial, and is similar to there being focus vs accrediting or claiming the focus. 

On a mindfulness note, you’re aware of thoughts, you’re not in thoughts. A thought which implies you’re in the thought, is a thought loop. ‘I’m frustrated’ is a thought loop. 

All of this together as one experience is the velocity & resistance, and serves as indicators that you are the creator of your reality, and there is no right & wrong, shortage or lack. 

Phil, this post is gold. Really.  Amazing clarity,  it really really gets me.  Add this to your website!❤️

one question though. 

If im not a doer, nor thinker, than who’s creator of my reality ? It all just seem to happen all by itself.  Isnt my „job” just „watching” it unfolds ?

Edited by Forza21

6 hours ago, Forza21 said:

Phil, this post is gold. Really.  Amazing clarity,  it really really gets me.  Add this to your website!❤️

🙏🏻 

6 hours ago, Forza21 said:

one question though. 

If im not a doer, nor thinker, than who’s creator of my reality ? It all just seem to happen all by itself.  Isnt my „job” just „watching” it unfolds ?

You are. 🙂. You’re being all the ‘whos’. ♥️

1 hour ago, Celestial said:

Do crystals play any role? Do they help align chakras.

Does Jesus, Rumi, Jim Jone’s, Vladimir Putin or Bob Dylan play any role?

Does a double cheeseburger? A loophole shake?

Psychedelics? Meditation? 

Do these help align chakras?

Does focus create, or is focus upon creation?

Is focusing felt, or is focus creating? 

Discord & alignment is likely coming to mind. 

But not for crystals. No experience. No thought. No belief. No experiential discord or alignment.

Crystalline atomic symmetry. 

A crystal is like ‘that person’ who is inexplicably lucky, gifted, talented, blessed & serendipitous. Light & love seems to be wherever they go.  Always effortlessly interested & engaged, genuinely happy, selfless & full of joy as everything in working out perfectly. Alignment void of conceptualization & self reference.  A vibrational appearance, a parabolic symmetry as what’s appearing. 

What is the value of, the meaning of, the purpose of crystals?

Already there is discord as separation is believed and separatism employed, clouding the lens. The knower of (value of things, meaning of things, purpose of things). 

The crystal does not hold this fundamental belief in separation, symmetry needs not a knower or knowing. 

1 hour ago, Celestial said:

Have you utilised crystals?

That or no one was born lucky by a random dna, nature, nurture & personality dice roll, and all blessing’s therein are strictly coincidental and otherwise inexplicable. Or maybe This is creator-creating-creation. 

On 1/23/2023 at 2:51 AM, Phil said:

Does Jesus, Rumi, Jim Jone’s, Vladimir Putin or Bob Dylan play any role?

Does a double cheeseburger? A loophole shake?

Psychedelics? Meditation? 

Do these help align chakras?

Does focus create, or is focus upon creation?

Is focusing felt, or is focus creating? 

Discord & alignment is likely coming to mind. 

But not for crystals. No experience. No thought. No belief. No experiential discord or alignment.

Crystalline atomic symmetry. 

A crystal is like ‘that person’ who is inexplicably lucky, gifted, talented, blessed & serendipitous. Light & love seems to be wherever they go.  Always effortlessly interested & engaged, genuinely happy, selfless & full of joy as everything in working out perfectly. Alignment void of conceptualization & self reference.  A vibrational appearance, a parabolic symmetry as what’s appearing. 

What is the value of, the meaning of, the purpose of crystals?

Already there is discord as separation is believed and separatism employed, clouding the lens. The knower of (value of things, meaning of things, purpose of things). 

The crystal does not hold this fundamental belief in separation, symmetry needs not a knower or knowing. 

That or no one was born lucky by a random dna, nature, nurture & personality dice roll, and all blessing’s therein are strictly coincidental and otherwise inexplicable. Or maybe This is creator-creating-creation. 

@Phil

Can you explain that in a different way? I don't understand.

On 1/22/2023 at 9:15 AM, Celestial said:

Do crystals play any role?

The atoms are perfectly symmetrical, perfectly aligned.

So to speak… psychedelics take you out of this world revealing truth, while crystals are ‘a bit the perfection’ in this world.

Do they help align chakras.

Yep. 

Have you utilised crystals?

Everyday. 

On 1/21/2023 at 12:20 AM, Phil said:

Why did you say less about aligning spins?

How am I creating "Heavy metal toxicity"? It is said I have it & doing a treatment for it that will most likely take 2+ years with detox every other week. I don't really know how to relate to that spiritually.
Can I just drop the beliefs and trust I am healthy without any treatments? 

Well it still seems like I'm meditating wrong when I'm not relaxing or feeling better from it. I guess I should just ignore those thoughts and go back to focus. 🙄

Why does it seem like some people benefit from "Do nothing-meditation" and others not?

Apologies if I make some wild misinterpretations, it wasn't so easy to digest the wall of text. 😄

Thank you.

Why did you say less about aligning spins?

No reason really. That’s just what came to mind. 

How am I creating "Heavy metal toxicity"? It is said I have it & doing a treatment for it that will most likely take 2+ years with detox every other week. I don't really know how to relate to that spiritually.

Did you have a blood test done by a doctor? 

If so where did they say it’s coming from?

Can I just drop the beliefs and trust I am healthy without any treatments? 

What beliefs?

Well it still seems like I'm meditating wrong when I'm not relaxing or feeling better from it. I guess I should just ignore those thoughts and go back to focus. 🙄

Yes, that’s a judgmental thought about no one. 

Why does it seem like some people benefit from "Do nothing-meditation" and others not?

What benefit, specifically?

23 hours ago, Phil said:

Did you have a blood test done by a doctor? 

If so where did they say it’s coming from?

No, blood test is not enough. I'm following Andy Cutler's protocol.
People usually do hair test but I didn't do it because it's not fully accurate. What they say confirms toxicity is if I react in any way to ALA & DMSA in the protocol, I do react a lot and have been following this protocol for a few months.
Main sources most likely are from my mother's womb (she have amalgams), from a lot of vaccines, food & water. Other than that idk, could be from anywhere.

Apparently some people have a gene that makes the body detoxify a lot slower than others.

23 hours ago, Phil said:

What beliefs?

That I'm a seperate self with a body that has heavy metals in it and how some symptoms are caused by heavy metals. 

I can't discern what symptoms are caused by heavy metals or just me focused on crappy beliefs. Other than how I react when detoxing.
I don't know if the lack of progress I experience with well being is because of heavy metals or if it's just conditioning/beliefs.

I would like to know when it's right to completely let go of a condition & focus on what I want instead and when it's good to focus on looking for a material solutions. Seems obvious to me that a material solution is needed for heavy metals.

But I also got a SIBO & dysbiosis diagnosis from a holistic nutritionist, because it's less 'serious', I care less & I'd rather just let go of that completely.

23 hours ago, Phil said:

What benefit, specifically?

Feeling better and letting go of thought, at least that's what I want. 😊

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

@noomii

Much comes to mind which I’m happy to share, but honesty & integrity (self-respect) are paramount.

Are you asking (so to speak), on your own behalf, or on someone else’s behalf?

On my own behalf, all I've shared on this forum is my own experience. What made you think it was someone else?