If the True Self is Not Any Sensation/Form, Then What is Sought by the Seeker?

Orb

What is sought? At this point its obvious that no form or sensation is the true self, so what is being looked for? 

Does the great relief come from the undying conviction of being pure awareness/love?

Is it that this moment as it is remains the same except that the seeker thoughts no longer arise?

I have moments on a daily basis of being in this state of pure synchronization. Like the ceiling fan, wind, people, cars, this body-mind etc. are all synchronized and its like a collective mind fuck. But... still dont get the joke 🤨.

Edited by Orb

♾️

I suppose the you could say the big joke is that there never was a seeker to begin with. Nothing is really being sought. You are perfect as you are. Just being you. The seeker doesn't and never has existed. That suggests that the seeker is something other than who you are. You are prior to the seeker. 

Love and awareness is what you are. That is your nature. There is no great relief to be found because that is trying to go outside of who you are for great relief. Great relief is realising that you as awareness/love, simply just is. It is the simple letting go of trying to actually go anywhere. Why are you trying to go somewhere to get great relief anyway? 

Just allow what is, the present experience. Without avoidance of emotions. Write down your thoughts one at a time, notice it is just each thought appearing one at a time within the present moment and there really is not anywhere to go. 

15 hours ago, Orb said:

What is sought? At this point its obvious that no form or sensation is the true self, so what is being looked for? 

Does the great relief come from the undying conviction of being pure awareness/love?

Is it that this moment as it is remains the same except that the seeker thoughts no longer arise?

I have moments on a daily basis of being in this state of pure synchronization. Like the ceiling fan, wind, people, cars, this body-mind etc. are all synchronized and its like a collective mind fuck. But... still dont get the joke 🤨.

It's really funny to identify as a Walmart bag blowing in the wind across the parking lot, but for some reason few think it's funny to identify as a human body. God even created testicles, buttocks, boobs, moles and hair to make it more obvious that this is a hilarious situation, but we managed to take those seriously too. 🤷‍♀️

Youtube Channel  

17 hours ago, Eternal said:

I suppose the you could say the big joke is that there never was a seeker to begin with. Nothing is really being sought. You are perfect as you are. Just being you. The seeker doesn't and never has existed. That suggests that the seeker is something other than who you are. You are prior to the seeker. 

Love and awareness is what you are. That is your nature. There is no great relief to be found because that is trying to go outside of who you are for great relief. Great relief is realising that you as awareness/love, simply just is. It is the simple letting go of trying to actually go anywhere. Why are you trying to go somewhere to get great relief anyway? 

Just allow what is, the present experience. Without avoidance of emotions. Write down your thoughts one at a time, notice it is just each thought appearing one at a time within the present moment and there really is not anywhere to go. 

Please show me the seeker😃😃😃

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

The "world" aka universe is awareness infinitely expanding itself and being this. It's like a waterfall, feeling is like the end of the waterfall (falling in love ❤️). Going back to the source of the waterfall. Any sensation or experience cannot be the True Self as that would be the end of the waterfall, or, of awareness. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

3 hours ago, Orb said:

Any sensation or experience cannot be the True Self as that would be the end of the waterfall, or, of awareness. 

Sensations, thoughts, sight, smells, thoughts, sounds etc... that is who you are. You are infinite consciousness experiencing itself. There is no other. There simply is thoughts that are believed to be true about a seperate self which confines infinite consciousness. 

7 hours ago, Eternal said:

There is just you, the seeker does not exist and never has existed. 

You are perfect the way that you are. Suffering arises when thoughts about a seperate self arise, simply because those thoughts about who you are, are not true. 

What is me? Where am I alone?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I learned how to raise my voice in anger. 
Yeah, but look at my face, ain't this a smile? 
I'm happy when life's good, 
And when it's bad, I cry. 
I've got values, but I don't know how or why”

- The Who

TRANSCENDING OTHER

Home. The Great Relief, The Great Rest.

Dissipation, abidance of being, true embodiment of compassion.

Notions of harming, hurting, outsmarting, righteousness, manipulation, need to understand or be understood, validate or seek validation no longer arise; they came with forgetting the ox; they left with remembering the ox; ineffable freedom is actualized. Emotion & intuition guides; far superior than did the activity of thought.

For all of the seeker’s diligence, inner battles & relinquishments, trials & tribulations; nothing was lost, nothing is gained, and nothing is realized.