Not Satisfied with the Non Dual State

Orb

I'm not satisfied with spiritual experiences anymore and I've lost my interest in meditation because of that. When I meditate I'm guaranteed to get into a non dual state nearly every time. There's really nothing special about it, it sounds cool but it's just another experience and there's still the craving for me. The non dual experience feels like a full body non localized awareness of everything. It feels like becoming vast expansiveness yet simultaneously infinite contraction into the smallest thing in the universe. 

♾️

8 minutes ago, Orb said:

I'm not satisfied with spiritual experiences anymore and I've lost my interest in meditation because of that. When I meditate I'm guaranteed to get into a non dual state nearly every time. There's really nothing special about it, it sounds cool but it's just another experience and there's still the craving for me. The non dual experience feels like a full body non localized awareness of everything. It feels like becoming vast expansiveness yet simultaneously infinite contraction into the smallest thing in the universe. 

Any experience, feelings, you, your awareness, meditation has nothing do with non dual state.  Non dual state =  Completely freedom. Completely freedom is not feeling the freedom. It is completely disappearing, it is completely being without a boundaries. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

@James123 that's not something I can do. I can't be free.

Definitely. “You” are the prison itself. 

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

@James123 none of you enlightened folks actually stepped into enlightenment, rather it was God's grace that blessed you guys. So how can we be expected to jump off the cliff into nirvana?

Knowledge =You=God=Enlightenment =Illisuon.

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

@James123 I can't let go of knowledge. I don't even know how to let it go. And ive lost faith in all the practices.

These practices is not something oh let me go mediate etc. you have to let go your entire self/expectations/life etc. Enlightenment is easy, but surrendering till enlightenment happens is difficult. 

@James123 I don't know how to let go of those things. If you ask me to let go of an apple that's easy and I can do it, but thoughts and beliefs? That doesn't make sense to me. I've tried journaling and meditation and using crystals. Some people just aren't meant to awaken otherwise everyone would wake up, I just don't have the discipline for this stuff

Edited by Orb

♾️

42 minutes ago, Orb said:

I don't know how to let go of those things. If you ask me to let go of an apple that's easy and I can do it, but thoughts and beliefs?

It is more easy. Where is your thoughts, show me? At least yoy can show the apple 😀😀

43 minutes ago, Orb said:

Some people just aren't meant to awaken otherwise everyone would wake up, I just don't have the discipline for this stuff

So dont do it man fuck it. Lol. Maximum you will just suffer thats all. Live your life. 

“State” would be two. 

Nonduality means not two. 

The “knower” or “understander” of “states” would be two, or, a second. 

“The one” that’s not satisfied would be two, or, a second. 

“The one” that “goes beyond nonduality” would be two, a second. 

There’s no “enlightened folks”. 

There’s no “enlightened self”.

Garbage in, garbage out. 

🤢 😵🤮

♥️ in, ♥️ out.