Is feeling good psychological or physiological or both ?

By that i mean is it wholly depending on chemicals In the brain or is it your psychological  state ? And by that I mean where you are in life in terms of health ,wealth ,sex life ,social life etc..? Or is it  just purely physiological? Because majorly 3 hormones: serotonin, endorphins and dopamine are responsible for our happy mood.

Edited by Someone here

Neither. 
All pain is psychic pain, 

Feeling isn’t physical but it can really seem like it. 

In general your level of joy is more measured by your trajectory than your position, 

You always have the freedom to alter your trajectory,

No matter how hard the seeming obstacles.

Both, what you feel is physical isn’t so solid. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

27 minutes ago, Loop said:

Neither. 
All pain is psychic pain, 

Feeling isn’t physical but it can really seem like it. 

In general your level of joy is more measured by your trajectory than your position, 

You always have the freedom to alter your trajectory,

No matter how hard the seeming obstacles.

Both, what you feel is physical isn’t so solid. 

Why?  I personally think its both .Of course it depends on the chemicals gushing in the blood, like dopamine n serotinin. But what causes these chemicals to rush and cause euphoria , bring inner joy.? Its the activities that we engage in daily life and our habits .

consider One wants to control diet to put his overweight under check. He strongly resolves to eat only certain things and not to eat certain things. But, he is unable to keep up his resolve.

Or One wants to be away from whatsapp for at least 20 hours a day. But, unable to be away even for one hour. Wouldn't that lead to unhappiness as a result of failure?  So our situation in life (where we are ) highly influences how we feel.  Do you agree ?

26 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Someone here I'd suggest instead of looking for a logical answer to feel into that feel good sensation. Feel deep into it. Understand the depths of that good feeling sensation without thoughts. 

Thank you.  I was missing on  that part . I can only understand feeling by feeling itself not via conceptualization. Bardon my habit of conceptualizing.  It's something I'm working towards instead of ruminating endlessly but I have a curiosity about a lot of things in life .so I like to analyse stuff and ask questions. 🙂

19 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Someone here

Nothing actually brings happiness,

Happiness is the Process,

It is the Love You Are.

These things you believe are physical are not as they seem.

Where you are at is the content of thought,

Not the Flow,

What drives you is not where you believe you are,

It is your passions & Love.

When you say "nothing brings happiness " ,are you emplying that external factors cannot bring happiness?  Or even internal factors.? Because you would be contracting yourself if you said for example meditation and being in the present moment brings happiness whereas eating ice cream does not .

I would agree that where I'm in life is the ego that thinks its a part of linear time going through a process in order to achieve happiness..it's like a treadmill. So thanks for opening my mind to this. I was overlooking it .

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I would agree that where I'm in life is the ego that thinks its a part of linear time going through a process in order to achieve happiness..it's like a treadmill. So thanks for opening my mind to this. I was overlooking it .

Nice, yeah that is the kind of stuff you really wanna inspect, beliefs about happiness, and why you feel you just cannot have it now.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

When you say "nothing brings happiness " ,are you emplying that external factors cannot bring happiness?  Or even internal factors.? Because you would be contracting yourself if you said for example meditation and being in the present moment brings happiness whereas eating ice cream does not .

I am not saying ‘do nothing’ I am literally saying nothing will ever bring you happiness, even meditation. What you are looking for is the flames of your own passion & Universal Love, look inwards, melt into the World. What meditation does in a sense, is de-conditions the thinking so you don’t get caught up in content, & the context or construct is ‘more aware or seen’. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

10 minutes ago, Loop said:

I am not saying ‘do nothing’ I am literally saying nothing will ever bring you happiness, even meditation. 

Why ? What's your evidence/reasoning/arguments for that? 

14 minutes ago, Loop said:

What you are looking for is the flames of your own passion & Universal Love, look inwards, melt into the World

Love is just a means to an end .which is happiness. So ultimately everyone is looking for happiness..some do it unconsciously though. I'm one of them 😆 

15 minutes ago, Loop said:

What meditation does in a sense, is de-conditions the thinking so you don’t get caught up in content, & the context or construct is ‘more aware or seen

Agreed. Meditation really give you unconditional happiness at no cost .just sitting around and focusing on your breath 

The simplicity of it is enough .

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Try flipping the script. 

For fun, let’s say I’m Infinite Love-Happiness, and your task is to influence me such that the Infinite Nondual Love-Happiness I am is obscured.

How would you go about doing that?

What would you convince me of?

I have an answer but you're not gonna like It (and even me don't like it lol )
Simply that the "world" is filled with so much suffering and pain .we are made of organic matter. Organic matter is so fragile that it can be destroyed easily by uv light, heat, chemical reaction and by harmful diseases such as virus and bacteria. There is a reason why life exists in earth and not in other planets. That is the reason we feel pain, because our brain is trying to tell us that there is something wrong with our body.
Luckily our cells are able to reproduce and fix themselves so whenever a cell die, the other cell will replace it. However there is a limit to how many times a cell can reproduce and replace the dead cells, that is why we get old.

Suffering is part of life and I think there  is nothing we can do about it .. To live is to suffer. Living is hard and dieing is easy. Every single day you  have to worry about what you gonna eat (not in the sense that you are poor and homeless and begging people for food )but in the sense that Everyday you have to experience hunger. Let's just take that as an example. Why did source /god/infinite being /love / whatever create the world where we have to suffer the pain of hunger Every single fucking day ??

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Try flipping the script. 

For fun, let’s say I’m Infinite Love-Happiness, and your task is to influence me such that the Infinite Nondual Love-Happiness I am is obscured.

How would you go about doing that?

What would you convince me of?

I would take a mundane physiological sensation like hunger and pretend its a sign of emotional damage and psychological trauma.

4201 is my number

I would pretend that I stopped pretending. 😂

This Dream is here for us to play in. Nothing serious is going on here. Of course if you wanna see that it is the Dream emptying out all the content is the way to do that, but living the Dream/ Embodiment is an embracing, not an emptying. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I have an answer but you're not gonna like It (and even me don't like it lol )
Simply that the "world" is filled with so much suffering and pain .we are made of organic matter. Organic matter is so fragile that it can be destroyed easily by uv light, heat, chemical reaction and by harmful diseases such as virus and bacteria. There is a reason why life exists in earth and not in other planets. That is the reason we feel pain, because our brain is trying to tell us that there is something wrong with our body.
Luckily our cells are able to reproduce and fix themselves so whenever a cell die, the other cell will replace it. However there is a limit to how many times a cell can reproduce and replace the dead cells, that is why we get old.

Suffering is part of life and I think there  is nothing we can do about it .. To live is to suffer. Living is hard and dieing is easy. Every single day you  have to worry about what you gonna eat (not in the sense that you are poor and homeless and begging people for food )but in the sense that Everyday you have to experience hunger. Let's just take that as an example. Why did source /god/infinite being /love / whatever create the world where we have to suffer the pain of hunger Every single fucking day ??

You’d have to try way harder than that. That doesn’t even scratch the surface here. It says nothing at all about identity. So what if I just don’t eat anymore at all, what’s the big deal? There’s still a pretty good chance I’m infinite Love-Happiness.