Is feeling good psychological or physiological or both ?

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

You’d have to try way harder than that. That doesn’t even scratch the surface. It says nothing at all about identity. 

😅 remember that you asked for it ..so sorry for this hit of pessimism today 

Well..let's elaborate a bit on the suffering In the world and the manic God who created it ..

If you go to any hospital , you will see people suffering with different diseases, some are more serious and some are less, but every one is in pain .

Similarly this world is also a hospital , everyone is suffering with some or other kind of diseases caused by either outside environment , natural environment or sometimes people are suffering because of their own mind and uncontrolled senses. Also another 4 types of unavoidable sufferings are birth , diseases , old-age and death. No one wants still no one can avoid these.

Imagine that you are designing/creating a Game. As a creator, you are the one who has entire control of how the Game should be like. Do you create happiness all around...?why not unless you are fucking crazy or something..?

But you put challenges and obstacles and monsters chasing after you...and Now, the Game is worth playing lol.
Creator is God, Game is Life.

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

😅 remember that you asked for it ..so sorry for this hit of pessimism today 

Well..let's elaborate a bit on the suffering In the world and the manic God who created it ..

If you go to any hospital , you will see people suffering with different diseases, some are more serious and some are less, but every one is in pain .

Similarly this world is also a hospital , everyone is suffering with some or other kind of diseases caused by either outside environment , natural environment or sometimes people are suffering because of their own mind and uncontrolled senses. Also another 4 types of unavoidable sufferings are birth , diseases , old-age and death. No one wants still no one can avoid these.

Imagine that you are designing/creating a Game. As a creator, you are the one who has entire control of how the Game should be like. Do you create happiness all around...?why not unless you are fucking crazy or something..?

But you put challenges and obstacles and monsters chasing after you...and Now, the Game is worth playing lol.
Creator is God, Game is Life.

But as infinite Love-Happiness, I don’t have a clue what any of these symbols here are, or what or who any of these entities are.

So really… so what? There’s no implication in what you said that anything needs to be done or changed. 

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also another 4 types of unavoidable sufferings are birth , diseases , old-age and death. No one wants still no one can avoid these.

Perhaps you got this formulation from Buddhism? Interesting because there's another Buddhist teaching where the Buddha advises us to focus on the practicality of following the path out of suffering, rather than debate the details of why we're suffering. Using an analogy of being shot with an arrow  if I recall. 

Perhaps that doesn't work for you, if not then is it any comfort to know that the existence of suffering and evil in a universe where the ultimate reality is supposedly good and loving, has also been a problem for mainstream religions. 

The fact that you've made this thread suggests this isn't just a theoretical debate for you but something you're feeling deeply. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Imagine that you are designing/creating a Game. As a creator, you are the one who has entire control of how the Game should be like. Do you create happiness all around...?why not unless you are f crazy or something..?

I don't like this analogy, that I'm a character in a game written by someone else. Too much separation in that story. But there is wisdom in what you said about human forms being fragile and tending to dissolve into other forms. Well, any form is unstable but life-forms especially so. 

22 hours ago, Phil said:

For fun, let’s say I’m Infinite Love-Happiness, and your task is to influence me such that the Infinite Nondual Love-Happiness I am is obscured.

How would you go about doing that?

What would you convince me of?

@Someone here

So, so far, in terms of influencing & convincing infinite Love-Happiness that ‘it’ is not infinite Love-Happiness, these are what it seems would need to be thoroughly believed….

Matter

”…we are made of organic matter.”

Survival

“…we are made of organic matter.”

Separate selves, or that there is a “you”.

“I have an answer but you're not gonna like it…”

“…we are made of organic matter.”

Separate unavoidable ‘things’, for the alleged ‘separate self’. 

“…birth , diseases , old-age and death.”

That there is a ‘game’. 

“But you put challenges and obstacles and monsters chasing after you...and Now, the Game is worth playing lol.”

Worth, and or value.

“Now, the Game is worth playing lol.”

Meaning & States

The ‘knowledge’ that there is survival, separate selves / a “you”, matter, life, suffering, separate things, birth, diseases, old-age, death, worth, value & a game. 

“By that i mean is it wholly depending on chemicals In the brain or is it your psychological  state ?”

I would agree with all of this, but one key component is still missing. One that really gets at the heart of identifying as separate, and therein believing all of this, and therein suffering. Without the last component, infinite Love-Happiness just isn’t influenced, convinced or obscured enough. That final nail in the coffin of the possibility that infinite Love-Happiness is infinite Love-Happiness is still missing. 

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

I would agree with all of this, but one key component is still missing. One that really gets at the heart of identifying as separate, and therein believing all of this, and therein suffering. Without the last component, infinite Love-Happiness just isn’t influenced, convinced or obscured enough. That final nail in the coffin of the possibility that infinite Love-Happiness is infinite Love-Happiness is still missing. 

"This pint of lager makes me feel good."

There must be an effortless way.