Compassion, mercy

Blessed2

I've been having crazy insights about compassion lately. I guess it could also be called mercy, forgiveness, and well, love.

What do you think about compassion? Do you see how key compassion is? I see exactly why this is so central in all these religious and spiritual traditions. This isn't just some "be a good girl/boy" - dogma, this is divinity, and I guess Oneness. This one truly heals, truly changes lifes. Those buddhist monks are not stupid, not stupid at all.

If you have some good quotes or something about compassion, post it! I want learn more.

There must be an effortless way.

Com-

word-forming element usually meaning "with, together," from Latin com.

-passion (n.)

c. 1200, "the sufferings of Christ on the Cross, from Late Latin passionem (nominative passio) "suffering, enduring,"

Suffering together - feeling for 'someone else'. This actually erases the else-ness and highlights the togetherness.