I would like to want..

fopylo

3 hours ago, fopylo said:

@Phil
Getting stuck is an interpretation that I am stuck. What are you on?

But you aren’t. Creativity is synonymous with sincerity. 

Saw a show today about a lady that went in a chimney from the top and got stuck. The chimney hole tapered, got smaller, the lower in the chimney she went. When she inhaled she slid lower in the chimney, and when she exhaled she got more stuck. Pretty quickly she couldn’t breathe at all and died. That poor lady was stuck.  

You’re not stuck. You’re believing a thought, an interpretation about you, being stuck, in a future… which you haven’t actually experienced. That’s pessimism. 

You are the creator of your reality. If you say you’re stuck, and believe it - you are. If you don’t, you’re not. 

You can’t focus on stuck, and be allowing solutions & alignment, simultaneously. 

What does it matter what I’m on? How’s that relevant? I could be sober or on ten grams of shrooms, and I’d be tellin ya the same thing. 😂 

I mean that I don't have the time to waste on all the effects and methodizing the whole arrangement, come on.. I want to move swiftly without getting stuck too much (yeah I know those are thoughts and that I don't 'have time' to waste, just expressed the thoughts). What do you mean by 'better feeling interpretations'? What are some examples?

Allow solutions. You could hire the recording out. You could record dry tracks and hire the rest out. There are many people online starting careers in music production, or giving back some joy from a career in music production, who would do it for free or for a nominal fee. There are probably people on this forum who are actually angels. Angels show up when thought (interpretation) and feeling are aligned with what you want. Don’t believe me though, don’t take my word for it. Rethink optimism. Blow it up. It’s about consciously creating reality. 

Pessimism is one of the trickiest emotions I've came across. Not much the emotion, but rather how is it related to impatience (how is it relief from it/moving up)?

Pessimism is actively focusing on a discordant thought, interpretation or perspective. Of course this feels off to unconditional love creating music. 

Boredom feels better and more aligned, because boredom isn’t pessimism. It’s a relief, a letting go of pessimism. 

Don’t try to think that, just notice the difference in feeling. 

If you struggle with the letting go aspect, meditate every morning. 

Impatience is the feeling of resistance, aversion, to what is. It’s wanting what is to be different, and wanting that difference right now. It’s basically believing what is, is not enough, not good enough.

What is, is the very same infinite being that you are, and that will literally be, the music you create. So there isn’t a you that’s stuck, there’s what’s classically referred to as “ego”, aka, ‘not good enough’ thoughts believed, believes in time yet believes it doesn’t have it, etc. Emotions are actually perfectly clear. Ego, very sneaky. Folks even say, ‘the devil’. 😯 

You’re pure spontaneity, creativity itself, infinitely good enough, and you have eternity. 

If interested in reading… the first three might be clarifying, and or bring up questions which clarify…

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-ten-ox-herding-pictures

Or stop reading this crap and go play the piano. Much love either way. 🙏 

20 hours ago, fopylo said:

The same could be, as an example, that I really enjoy playing the piano (I really do) and I have this unique experience when playing the piano and I really love it. Would I like to sometime record myself playing the piano, or record myself in general and put out music? Yes, very much.

This right here is the most essential part of the 'amateur phase'.

Would I be willing to go through the 'amateur phase' and face all the upcoming challenges like learning the software and everything? No. It takes out all the fun man!

Just have your fun playing the piano. It eventually extends to producing music, which eventually leads to wanting to bring it out there, which then leads to the business part of it all. And also, be willing to try stuff out. That's so essential to every aspect of music - and for the piano too!

I would like the music in my head to be manifested outside the way I hear it in my head.

You either figure it out yourself or you find yourself a sound engineer who understands you and who can do that for you.

Getting stuck for 1 hour because I can't find the right effect to use is just no fun and a big turn off.

Whaaat? For real? For me, it's pretty much the opposite. 1 hour of sound design is a pretty amazing activity to me. :classic_laugh:

Then I just give up.

Sometimes I ain't feeling it either. I tend to move on, when a certain sound isn't resonating with me.. literally. Lmao.

Surely there are Youtube channels out, but they are just long and not so on point (the ramble a lot) and have effect that they try selling you

That's just not true. Lol. You're kinda not appreciating how EASY it is nowadays to produce music. It's cheaper and easier to learn than ever before! Loads of free plugins, so many great free YT tutorials, so many free samples, and even free DAWs!

Edited by Lotus