Crystal Work

Omelette

Inspired by @Brilliance Found 's post

What is your experience with crystals?

What is their utility, how do they impact your life?

What are your favorites?

I've heard crystals described as energy amplifiers, which is what made me interested in them

I haven't seen anything in my life that I would say has come as a result of working with any crystals

I like rose quartz and black tourmaline, mostly for how they look

About a year ago I randomly started browsing a local shop selling crystals, since I always thought it was kind of new-age woo-woo but thought why not see if there's something there for me. I kept browsing and looking at the pictures of the stones, and paid attention to how I felt and the sensations in the body. When I came across aura quartz, I felt an intense energy burst shooting from the picture and filling my entire body and being. Felt like my mind went total numb for a second. Ordered three of those without hesitation.

Ever since I've gathered a bunch of different stones. My favourites are selenite, howlite and angel aura quartz. Some people say the ones modified by humans are useless, but that is not my experience.

Howlite is pretty interesting. I recommend checking it out. It is said that the black lines represent thought-attachment, and the white background awareness.

There must be an effortless way.

On 10/5/2022 at 8:13 AM, Blessed2 said:

When I came across aura quartz, I felt an intense energy burst shooting from the picture and filling my entire body and being. Felt like my mind went total numb for a second. Ordered three of those without hesitation.

That's so awesome, I've never heard of aura quartz. It's cool how you had such a strong effect from it. When I read about the stone moldavite I hear similar experiences, people report getting strong sensations just from holding it.

On 10/5/2022 at 8:13 AM, Blessed2 said:

Howlite is pretty interesting. I recommend checking it out. It is said that the black lines represent thought-attachment, and the white background awareness.

Thanks, I've never seen this one either.

What do you do with them? Have you ever tried the process of cleansing them and then implanting your intention onto them?

Do you think each crystal has a "personality" almost, or the division is mostly based on the actual composition of the stone?

(For example, is there more variation between 2 different pieces of aura quartz, or between aura quartz and howlite in general)

1 minute ago, Omelette said:

What do you do with them?

I just posted something here! 😄

I also wear them around my neck at times, when it feels right. Or just hold one in my hands if intuition calls.

2 minutes ago, Omelette said:

Have you ever tried the process of cleansing them and then implanting your intention onto them?

Yes, I've tried different cleansing methods. Sun and full moon light, water, burying them to ground. Also placing them on top of another crystal, a book, a symbol, a name or really any word you resonate with. I recently also tried giving them a sound bath with sound bowl youtube videos. All of these seem to 'work', though you might not notice it right away, if you're in low emotional place you know.

6 minutes ago, Omelette said:

Do you think each crystal has a "personality" almost, or the division is mostly based on the actual composition of the stone?

Good question, though hard to say. I think both of these things create variation. I'd say slight colour and shape variations in different pieces of the same stone do create some 'personality'. For example, I was browsing stones in a shop some time ago, and noticed there was a small rainbow effect inside one. I felt immediately that it's a good one, and have felt good about it since. It has become one of my favourites.

There must be an effortless way.