What is energy and vibration?

Blessed2

I have heard from many sources that all appearance is energy, appearing vibrationally.

I've also heard that understanding energy and vibration is very important for health, alignment, conscious creation and general wellbeing.

@Phil says: "The spheres are a vibrational appearance of you."

Many sources say "Emotion is energy-in-motion."

I have a lot of questions about this:

- If emotion and thought is energy appearing vibrationally, why don't I sense any movement like I would if I held my hand over a subwoofer?

- If what is called 'vibration' in this regard is not gross movement like sound is movement of particles, then what it is? What is moving between two polarities? Is it like a wave or something?

- How can one directly observe and recognize that emotion and thought is in fact vibration? I mean... If thought is energy appearing vibrationally, then it must be that one cannot rationally come to this conclusion, one cannot think and believe energy and vibration... It must be direct awareness, right? If so, where's the movement, where are the waves?

- Space and time are also vibrational appearance. So how can this vibration move, if there is no space and time for a vibration to be vibration?

- What does science say about this? If we take, let's say solar plexus chakra or emotion called hopefulness, would it be possible to measure it scientifically, objectifically? What is the frequency of hopefulness? How many hertzes?

- I've been wearing a crystal around my neck, and holding it under full moon light. I've heard crystals are high vibrational appearances - so is full moon, sun, water, even yesterday's spring equinox, sacred geometry like the metatron's cube, golden ratio, even symbols like Cho Ku Rei, Aum, the Yin-Yang symbol etc. Is it true that these kinds of things really do hold high vibrations, something useful for alignment, health and wellbeing? Or is this just a bunch of useless new-age beliefs?

There must be an effortless way.

Vibrations in different forms, some vibrations we feel, some we see, some we here. It is all the vibrational feild of life energy.

All emotions are like waves they arise and fall in intensity. Sometimes intertwined with other emotions at various degrees.

It is more like experiencing a dynamic, a force/ forces of Nature. Waves are a very good analogy for it, and it does feel like vibrations when you are experiencing things as they are.

You are the vibtational feild, how do you lift your hand? How do the plants grow themselves? 

I don't know, a lot of people have seemed to try. But I think what is important is to realize those are things you are generating to guide yourself to home as Being. 

I feel that those thing just have to do with how you feel about the thing. If a crystal causes you to feel something, or you charge it with a meaning, or Maybe you look at a symbol and it reminds you of something that reduces your level of suffering. Surround yourself with things that remind you of who you are, Love. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I have heard from many sources that all appearance is energy, appearing vibrationally.

I've also heard that understanding energy and vibration is very important for health, alignment, conscious creation and general wellbeing.

Energy is a thought, a label cast upon what is undefinable, un-label-able… what is vibrationally appearing as, all labels (thoughts) is the very same undefinable.  In ‘peeling the label away’, what is the actuality of ‘energy’?

Is there a you and an energy?  If so, what / who is ‘the knower’ of this… two?  Is that “knower” a third ‘thing’ or ‘entity’, or a thought about there being two… a thought which One, awareness, is aware of? 

@Phil says: "The spheres are a vibrational appearance of you."

Many sources say "Emotion is energy-in-motion."

I have a lot of questions about this:

- If emotion and thought is energy appearing vibrationally, why don't I  sense any movement like I would if I held my hand over a subwoofer?

First, what is that “I”, which is said not to sense?

Then…. “Why don’t I…”. 

🙂

What is there experience wise which is not changing?  Trying to actually name some thing, any thing, which isn’t change and or never changes, can be enlightening. 

- If what is called 'vibration' in this regard is not gross movement like sound is movement of particles, then what it is? What is moving between two polarities? Is it like a wave or something?

Gross movement is vibration too. Same for particles. The word particles, as a thought label, implies there is a multitude of actually separate things, ‘particles’. What are particles if the thought label ‘particles’ is noticed to be, a thought, a label, and is then set aside? Same for ‘two polarities’ & ‘grosse movement’. 

- How can one directly observe and recognize that emotion and thought is in fact vibration?

Is that “one” separate of what is asked about (emotion, thought, facts, vibration) such that, that “one” is an ‘observer’ or some ‘thing’, or any ‘thing’? 

Inspect for the separation, such that the thought labels are found to be true and accurate. Or perhaps found to be thoughts, labels. 

Bring the activity of thought to rest, such that “reality is seen as it is”, or more simply… Is.. without the adding of the believing of thoughts as anything more than, thoughts, as labels. Often referred to as cessation… as a pointing… of believing thoughts, of beliefs, of believing labels. 

I mean... If thought is energy appearing vibrationally, then it must be that one cannot rationally come to this conclusion, one cannot think and believe energy and vibration... It must be direct awareness, right? If so, where's the movement, where are the waves?

Where’s this ‘one’ which ‘rationally comes to conclusions’… and how is this one separate from the conclusions (thoughts)? 

- Space and time are also vibrational appearance. So how can this vibration move, if there is no space and time for a vibration to be vibration?

The thoughts, space, time, move, movement, are vibrational appearance. 

As a pointing, to infinite unconditional love, vibrationally appearing as the two spheres, somewhere and someway… the sphere - someway… is like a magnifying lens. A magnifying lens doesn’t actually magnify anything, but it seems like there is magnification while looking through the lens. When not looking through the lens, it no longer seems like there is magnification. Likewise, the sphere of the someway, or lens. It seems there is finite, or, separate things. The analogy ends with ‘looking through… a magnifying glass’, whereas the actuality is being the ‘looking glass’, sphere, lens, if you will. 

- What does science say about this? If we take, let's say solar plexus chakra or emotion called hopefulness, would it be possible to measure it scientifically, objectifically? What is the frequency of hopefulness? How many hertzes?

A thought can always arise as a label, yes. Immeasurably beautiful. 

Science, as an investigation of what is actual, is a full circle ride when fully inspected. Could look into and contemplate the observer ‘problem’, the double slit experiment, M theory, String theory, etc. Try to notice, where “duality” ‘runs out’, only theories arise. (Thoughts). As such, all theories, recognized as thoughts, can be ‘set aside’, recognized as labels upon… infinite, and therein, undefinable, un-label-able. Full circle. Creator-creating-creation. 

- I've been wearing a crystal around my neck, and holding it under full moon light. I've heard crystals are high vibrational appearances - so is full moon, sun, water, even yesterday's spring equinox, sacred geometry like the metatron's cube, golden ratio, even symbols like Cho Ku Rei, Aum, the Yin-Yang symbol etc. Is it true that these kinds of things really do hold high vibrations, something useful for alignment, health and wellbeing? Or is this just a bunch of useless new-age beliefs?

Who, specifically, are you wanting to believe in this regard? 🙂

What if I said no, but direct experience reveals yes?

48 minutes ago, Phil said:

In ‘peeling the label away’, what is the actuality of ‘energy’?

The closest thing I come up with: feeling.

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

First, what is that “I”, which is said not to sense?

Well, me. This body which is writing this word right now. This me who remembers growing up, who remembers spending time with someone yesterday.

57 minutes ago, Phil said:

What are particles if the thought label ‘particles’ is noticed to be, a thought, a label, and is then set aside?

Nothing. Just nothing. This. I don't know. I don't know.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Who, specifically, are you wanting to believe in this regard? 🙂

That's a good question! I'm not sure, actually. Perhaps someone who would say "Yes, you're doing good holding them under moonlight. Great job! You're going to feel really good if you keep doing that. Here's a bunch of other ways to easily align with good energies. I'm gonna share all the best secrets with you so everything you want will be yours and you'll be at peace and thriving in life....." 😁

There must be an effortless way.

24 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

That's a good question! I'm not sure, actually. Perhaps someone who would say "Yes, you're doing good holding them under moonlight. Great job! You're going to feel really good if you keep doing that. Here's a bunch of other ways to easily align with good energies. I'm gonna share all the best secrets with you so everything you want will be yours and you'll be at peace and thriving in life....." 😁

Hope it doesn’t sound like I’m against it. 🙂 Try it. See if it feels good. 

I admittedly just favor getting to the source if you will, of the goodness. 🤍 The ‘open secret’. 

I think energy is an aspect of feminine metaphysics.  Gilles Deleuze broadened the field of feminine metaphysics by introducing the Rhizome as a central concept.  The central concept of masculine metaphysics is things.  I think energy is another aspect of feminine metaphysics.  Maybe in the future philosophers will account for this.  Today people want to reduce energy to the way physicists define it.  I tend to think energy is a useful metaphysical concept/tool.  I mention Deleuze to show lots of work has been done in feminine metaphysics but there's still a lot more that needs to be done in that area including accounting for energy/vibe/gut feel/feeling/intuition etc.  Feeling in this sense goes beyond what we typically call emotions.  Emotions are a kind of psychic feeling although Spinoza thought emotions were bodily perturbations, so you can have different metaphysical accounts of emotions.  Thinking of emotions as an aspect of consciousness is common, but then we have to have a metaphysics that allows consciousness to be in it, and not all do.  The masculine likes to emphasize the intellect when thinking of the metaphysics of mind.  But metaphysics has accounted for consciousness, which is an aspect of the feminine metaphysics of mind.  Philosophers have also accounted for process and connectedness which are also aspects of feminine metaphysics.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor