Finding further alignment.

Kevin

It hit me today that if there is no past, then a big part of feeling good and being aligned is focusing on what you want. I need to clarify what I mean by that because that is literally what everyone here has been telling me already. I thought that I needed to problem solve situations that have happened in order to come to alignment. For example, if I felt shy and a little disconnected from my training partners at jiu jitsu, I thought that I had to fix that so I could experience what I want. Which would be comradery and friendship.

what feels better to me now is to notice that’s what I want. Focus on things that make me happy because that’s how I love myself. And also trust seems very important.

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

It hit me today that if there is no past, then a big part of feeling good and being aligned is focusing on what you want.

If there is no past? Try to go to a past now, actually confirm it - there. is. no. past.

image.thumb.jpeg.106b199a8caf5e72ac42cb348cb46f8b.jpeg

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

I need to clarify what I mean by that because that is literally what everyone here has been telling me already. I thought that I needed to problem solve situations that have happened in order to come to alignment.

Feeling doesn’t come from thinking (solving, etc) - there’s no such thing as “thinking”. There are apparent thoughts… thinker (solver) is a thought… thinking, is a thought. 

Feeling is being the thought - “thinking”. 

There is no actuality of “I thought”. There’s no past, no I in a past… no “I which thought”. 

Free …dumb. ©

🤍

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

For example, if I felt shy and a little disconnected from my training partners at jiu jitsu, I thought that I had to fix that so I could experience what I want. Which would be comradery and friendship.

There isn’t an I which feels shy. There is a thought about there being an I which feels _________. Put any thought in that blank… and it’s still a thought. “I feel shy” is a thought. There’s no “self” “there” - what’s felt is the thought ™.  

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

what feels better to me now is to notice that’s what I want.

Since there is no separate self, and you’re already being thought, perception & sensation - experience… 

…just go ahead and be what you want. 

Old paradigm: I wonder if today will be fun.

New paradigm: I be the fun. 

No paradigm: Fun. 

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

Focus on things that make me happy because that’s how I love myself. And also trust seems very important.

“Things” is - just another thought™. 

Trust however is incredibly important & significant. It’s the cornerstone of awakening, enlightenment & self realization. Without trust no one gets very far at all on their path. Only trust will change everything and bring heaven on earth, righting all wrongs, uniting all people and preparing us to enter into the next phase for mankind of interaction with the greater intergalactic community. Jk of course. It’s just another thought. ™

Have fun. 

image.jpeg

11 hours ago, Phil said:

If there is no past? Try to go to a past now, actually confirm it - there. is. no. past.

image.thumb.jpeg.106b199a8caf5e72ac42cb348cb46f8b.jpeg

Feeling doesn’t come from thinking (solving, etc) - there’s no such thing as “thinking”. There are apparent thoughts… thinker (solver) is a thought… thinking, is a thought. 

Feeling is being the thought - “thinking”. 

There is no actuality of “I thought”. There’s no past, no I in a past… no “I which thought”. 

focusing on thoughts about a past is very painful at times. Just gotta drop it I guess.

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Free …dumb. ©

🤍

There isn’t an I which feels shy. There is a thought about there being an I which feels _________. Put any thought in that blank… and it’s still a thought. “I feel shy” is a thought. There’s no “self” “there” - what’s felt is the thought ™.  

True I gotcha. There is no past. And there is no I which feels shy. That’s a conceptualization of the discord of thoughts that don’t resonate being focused on. 

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Since there is no separate self, and you’re already being thought, perception & sensation - experience… 

…just go ahead and be what you want. 

can it really be that simple? I don’t see why it can’t but so much of my life it seems like I’ve never gotten what I wanted.

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Old paradigm: I wonder if today will be fun.

New paradigm: I be the fun. 

No paradigm: Fun. 

I like that a lot.

11 hours ago, Phil said:

“Things” is - just another thought™. 

Trust however is incredibly important & significant. It’s the cornerstone of awakening, enlightenment & self realization. Without trust no one gets very far at all on their path. Only trust will change everything and bring heaven on earth, righting all wrongs, uniting all people and preparing us to enter into the next phase for mankind of interaction with the greater intergalactic community. Jk of course. It’s just another thought. ™

Have fun. 

See I think about stuff like that sometimes. Like heaven on earth or utopia type stuff. When you say “jk it’s just another thought” the implication is that none of that matters because it’s thoughts or appearance only?

11 hours ago, Phil said:

image.jpeg