Video explaining the emotional scale

fopylo

@Phil
I know you have explanations on your website, but I think a video covering the emotional scale going through all the emotions, explaining it clear, giving (practical) examples would do best. I'm not saying that what you have on the website isn't good, but that the way you sometimes write is on the total flip side of the way you speak (yes I know because I had sessions with you).

Also, another small advice: even if you're speaking honestly, about the truth (even if you're trying to use pointers that are closest to what is actual) you have to write as though you'd speak it (make it more 'normal' lol), that's only if you want to help others understand you (your advice/what you're saying), conceptually, for then making it easier for people to slowly 'get it', starting off from an easy pointer. I am sometimes putting effort in writing to you a message because I can just see how you'd respond with stuff like "there is no you", "there is no understanding", "let go of all those thoughts"... It's like talking to a robot sometimes 🤣. It looks like the value of getting into thoughts, meaning, evaluation is showing itself, not for believing in them per se, but for using them. Hope my delivery is clear

I've worked with the Abraham Hicks model.  The positive emotions are as follows:

1. Joy/Appreciation/Empowerment/Freedom/Love (JAEFL "Jayful" is how I remember this one)
2. Passion (It's interesting that passion is placed higher than happiness)
3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness (Notice Enthusiasm is one of the 2 sub-traits of Extroversion in the Big 5 Model) 
4. Positive Expectation/Positive Belief (it's interesting to contrast the difference between an expectation and a belief with this one)
5. Optimism
6. Hopefulness
7. Contentment (This is the first positive emotion)

I haven't worked with the negative emotions part of the scale yet.  I also haven't practiced her method for moving up the scale from one step to the next.
https://pepaeducation.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Emotional-Guidance-Scale.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hierarchical_structure_of_the_Big_Five

Edited by Joseph Maynor