Jump to content

Facing reality


nurthur11
 Share

Recommended Posts

For instance, if a collaborator is disappointing/griefing you or you are disappointing yourself. You can deal with tools like meditation, relaxation, breathing, being smart about it and so on and so forth. But it is also important to face the reality as soon as possible. If you wont find the relief and best road( guidance of awareness... )- don't worry, you will find that effect when you go to sleep or dream. If you always are conjuring up ways how to bypass the reality of  your emotion, your life you will lose yourself and others will notice.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there a face that could turn away from reality?

 

The face is always facing directly what is right in front of it, it seems to turn away from reality when there is conceptualization abstracting the rawness of direct seeing, but is ‘brought back’ by just Being. 
You are unconditionally Being. 
 

Breathing is always,

Relaxing is always, 

Intelligence is always,

Just noticing they are so,

Processes one can be with.
 

What is so about this reality to be faced?  
Seriously question it. It might not be what you think it is ☺️
 

🤍🧠👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Loop said:

Is there a face that could turn away from reality?

 

The face is always facing directly what is right in front of it, it seems to turn away from reality when there is conceptualization abstracting the rawness of direct seeing, but is ‘brought back’ by just Being. 
You are unconditionally Being. 
 

Breathing is always,

Relaxing is always, 

Intelligence is always,

Just noticing they are so,

Processes one can be with.
 

What is so about this reality to be faced?  
Seriously question it. It might not be what you think it is ☺️
 

The unconditional being makes the reality but it is unconditional and a such it is not the reality.  In this case then the unconditional being would be the background of the conditional being.

 

I can relate like this: when I push the wall with my hands, I feel how your body sinks so to speak into unconditional being. Now I can imagine the wall against to what the body is sinking. Is this what  you mean with reality?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For example, through the emotional intelligence table video that Mandy put out - I discovered Abraham Hicks and what she does is that she let her self run against a field of awareness or focus and in this way. I realized that this can be done with emotions but also with thoughts about other people. Even mania, negative thoughts, or conjuring up a feeling that you are getting attention from others.

 

Which reminds me that I have a question for Mandy if she sees this post. 

 

@MandyWhen I relate to people that I am afraid for example and I express my emotion I make myself feel good but I don't deal with the other person at all. Most probably I would make them behave even more negative towards me. It feels like I am having a discussion with myself. How can I fix this? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@nurthur11

 

Unconditional Being doesn’t make anything, it just bes it.
Infinity literally doesn’t have to do anything to create, it already is that which it desires in a sense.  

I cannot really tell you what Reality is as it would be formed into a concept, which is exactly what it isn’t, but reality is a concept, as in reality as opposed to a one within reality.
 

The body naturally relaxes when one rests as Themself. 
 

🤍🧠👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@nurthur11 Just making sure I understood you right, are you asking if you should tell people who have fear around that you are afraid of them? Or saying that you do do this, and the effect is not what you want? 

 

Expressing the emotion is very often a more inner, unseen kinda thing than directly telling someone how you feel about them in the situation. This can seem like you are blaming them for how you are feeling, or believing them to be the cause of how you are feeling, which misses the beauty of understanding the emotional scale. Expression should not be mistaken for having a motive of manipulation of getting someone to change their behavior. With that said, if someone is abusing you at work for example, you should certainly report them. This is intelligent action and is different from expression and different from realizing that our reality is filtered through the lens of emotion, and that people and circumstances aren't responsible for causing it. 

 Youtube Channel    Website

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Mandy said:

@nurthur11 Just making sure I understood you right, are you asking if you should tell people who have fear around that you are afraid of them? Or saying that you do do this, and the effect is not what you want? 

 

Expressing the emotion is very often a more inner, unseen kinda thing than directly telling someone how you feel about them in the situation. This can seem like you are blaming them for how you are feeling, or believing them to be the cause of how you are feeling, which misses the beauty of understanding the emotional scale. Expression should not be mistaken for having a motive of manipulation of getting someone to change their behavior. With that said, if someone is abusing you at work for example, you should certainly report them. This is intelligent action and is different from expression and different from realizing that our reality is filtered through the lens of emotion, and that people and circumstances aren't responsible for causing it. 

I was saying that when i express my emotion with others then i get that emotion even bigger(it makes sense what you are saying) - although, i don’t want that emotion it makes me feel good or accepted(rage or jealousy). I can let this emotion progress without being validated by other’s i can make myself feel good and accepted. Building it within myself.  This in turn makes my relationships weird but it makes me feel good. In i might still feel lonely or disconnected  e.g while i also feel good. I understand this is like fooling myself but then it is not easy to find the true emotion and feeling. Having this type of awareness i believe it makes me more aware if i am trying to manipulate someone and when it is happening to me. 

E.g I am afraid then then i go numb then i get angry and want revenge. Sometimes i can conjure up getting angry and that put me in a weird state. Of course, I would want to not get angry and not be afraid all the time. Yes, i admit that i might want  to revenge people who make me feel angry but never at the same portion - maybe less just so that they can see i can make the same thing. I don’t think it is manipulation its just attending the other person. Before i use to give my attention 100% to the other person but i don’t remember what was that experience like. I know that people have mention it to me and other people mentioned this to me. I was just glued to the other person and myself without noticing. 

 

Yeah, it also misunderstood what emotion is in experience. Your description makes much more sense. Stil many times fully understand what i am feeling and what is important for me, after i say it out loud. Which puts me in worse situations.
 

So the idea would be to carry on good emotions while also facing reality. 
 

I understand that it might be harder than i thought to express what i am really feeling. 
 

 

Edited by nurthur11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2022 at 8:50 AM, nurthur11 said:

If you wont find the relief and best road( guidance of awareness... )- don't worry, you will find that effect when you go to sleep or dream. 

Not to answer for Phil, but I found this to be a great insight, especially this morning after having a very memorable and annoying dream. 😂

 Youtube Channel    Website

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@nurthur11 I mean with anger and other emotions around people, that kind of situation you were describing. 

Yesterday, we had a kickstart event for a new project which I am working with, then with my gf and afterwards with my friends during playing a game together. My way of how experience my functioning in the three cases differed very much and as I get tired everything is filtered through the emotion. Is like " the range of what mindfulness is covering" decreased over the three cases. When it decreases then I work with what I have. Does this make sense? I am very quickly put out myself or direct experience - if I get emotional. If I feel afraid, negative. Then I try to control myself but is very hard because I still need the situation to be as it is but more simple. It becomes a mess. Especially- when I lose control of what I want and how much I want it(eating) I end up wanting everything or trying to control people and this make people not like me.

Edited by nurthur11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@nurthur11 Ah, yeah, that's just momentum. Meditation first thing in the morning and then if there is a chance to get one in the afternoon that can be great to "get out ahead of" the discord, as Abraham says. Or another way of looking at it, you allow thought to settle and then you get to start again with a clear slate, rather than it just going downhill more. 

 Youtube Channel    Website

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@nurthur11 Ah, yeah, that's just momentum. Meditation first thing in the morning and then if there is a chance to get one in the afternoon that can be great to "get out ahead of" the discord, as Abraham says. Or another way of looking at it, you allow thought to settle and then you get to start again with a clear slate, rather than it just going downhill more. 

Beautiful!👏 "Keeping myself" ahead of the discord.

 

Allowing my thoughts or myself to settle is what works best for me - so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.