J. Krishnamurti - Meditation and the Sacred Mind

Orb

One of my favorite JK videos, first saw it during a shroom trip and it rewired my brain. 😁

This video is actually the last out of the 18 conversations he had with Dr. Allan W Anderson (apologies if I misspelled the name), but it hits directly to the core of the Truth. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

On 9/18/2022 at 4:04 AM, Orb said:

One of my favorite JK videos, first saw it during a shroom trip and it rewired my brain. 😁

This video is actually the last out of the 18 conversations he had with Dr. Allan W Anderson (apologies if I misspelled the name), but it hits directly to the core of the Truth. 

Hi Orb,

Can you summarize in 1,2 sentence  for people who don't have 1 hr to look at this video? 

@nurthur11 the thing with J Krishnamurti is that his talks are a form of active meditation/contemplation. 

His talks aren't for the sake of getting to a logical conclusion, rather the answer comes from actively contemplating alongside the questions/topics brought up.

And plus I really wouldn't be able to give a short summary, there's a lot lol.

♾️

22 hours ago, Orb said:

@nurthur11 the thing with J Krishnamurti is that his talks are a form of active meditation/contemplation. 

His talks aren't for the sake of getting to a logical conclusion, rather the answer comes from actively contemplating alongside the questions/topics brought up.

And plus I really wouldn't be able to give a short summary, there's a lot lol.

Nevertheless, ty for your reply! I hope you are doing good.