Desire feels bad

Kevin

On 9/18/2022 at 5:27 PM, Kevin said:

yes makes sense I follow what you are saying here. Also I guess I sometimes feel good and I sometimes feel bad is a conceptualization of what’s going on. I can only feel now. The thought about how I felt bad, feels bad now.

It might very well be indicative of what’s going on now as far as preference, pleasure, pain, etc… yet not as far as the ‘substance of’, or what reality actually is. The conceptualization which is problematic, discordant, in only the self conceptualization. The feel bad, feel good. Imagine putting your hand in a bowel of pudding, and then in a bowel of cereal… and thinking feel pudding, feel cereal.  And yes, the thought feel pudding, and felt pudding, will both feel a pinch off - about you. But not about pudding & cereal. 

Likewise “I’m pissed”  vs I’m experiencing anger . 

The I am always & without exception remains absolutely independent of experience. When the contrary is believed, there is always discord, albeit sometimes most subtle.

The shift from something is wrong with me to what’s going on in my experience really simplifies things. 

Yuge. 👊🏻 Spread the word. 🙂

Nah you’re right thoughts come up and what is felt is doubt and fear.

Affirmations are great to listen to, to expedite the change physiologically speaking. Like, listen to Esther Hicks for three days. Your life, and apparent thought patterns therein will never be the same.  

I’m definitely gonna do this today. Sounds perfect. Thank you.

Thanks. I hope it went well.

Damn that’s really interesting. My first thought was about what then is the next step. It’s like a logical trap and I’m not sure what to do with it.😂

Two cents… contemplate how it is that no one becomes enlightened, and thus while there is enlightenment, there is no “enlightened self”.  When this is clearly seen ‘you’ are no longer in a logical trap, but might be aware of one who is. 

17 hours ago, Phil said:

It might very well be indicative of what’s going on now as far as preference, pleasure, pain, etc… yet not as far as the ‘substance of’, or what reality actually is. The conceptualization which is problematic, discordant, in only the self conceptualization. The feel bad, feel good. Imagine putting your hand in a bowel of pudding, and then in a bowel of cereal… and thinking feel pudding, feel cereal.  And yes, the thought feel pudding, and felt pudding, will both feel a pinch off - about you. But not about pudding & cereal. 

Likewise “I’m pissed”  vs I’m experiencing anger . 

The example about I feel pudding😂

really makes sense now

17 hours ago, Phil said:

The I am always & without exception remains absolutely independent of experience. When the contrary is believed, there is always discord, albeit sometimes most subtle.

Yuge. 👊🏻 Spread the word. 🙂

Affirmations are great to listen to, to expedite the change physiologically speaking. Like, listen to Esther Hicks for three days. Your life, and apparent thought patterns therein will never be the same.  

wonderful I will try that.

Also I wrote down the friendship and relationship appreciation list and definitely felt good writing it.

17 hours ago, Phil said:

Thanks. I hope it went well.

Two cents… contemplate how it is that no one becomes enlightened, and thus while there is enlightenment, there is no “enlightened self”.  When this is clearly seen ‘you’ are no longer in a logical trap, but might be aware of one who is. 

Thanks I definitely will contemplate that.