Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Drop of water "think" that is different than ocean, therefore it is different. But when it dissolves in the ocean, Love starts that the a drop of water realize that it is the entire ocean. The differences was just created with thinking, therefore holding, controlling and wanting, which is a just a smallest prison it can ever be. After completely surrendering, sellfesly feeling, listening, talking, walking, breathing without any control, any purpose, any expectation. Being in love is enough to fullfill entire ocean. Desires can not even fullfill smallest prison. Love, compassion, bliss,.freedom. Nothingness, God, Allah, Tao, Muhammad, Jesus, Rumi, Buddha, Krishnamurti, Papaji, Irina Tweedi, water, air, grass, me, you what a beauty You are, impossible to not to be in love, inevitable to not to realize.

 

 

 

 

 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Completely surrender the selfish, thinker, expecter, wanter part of you, love everything and everyone no matter what. 

Interesting .so should I get Rid of all my attachments?  Is it realistic ,possible or doable to love everyone and everything equally?  For example I cannot love pain and suffering. And I must do that in order to survive .

So is it really necessary to get rid of all selfishness? 

I agree that For some people, it appears that it is. Some people have certain beliefs of what enlightenment is and what they need to do before they can attain it.

For many, this list includes:

1. Get rid of desires
2. Get rid of attachments
3. Get rid of negative emotions
4. Get rid of addictions
5. Cleanse all bad karma
6. Cleanse all bad relationship issues
7. Be more loving
8. Be more peaceful
9. Be more giving
10. Be lighter

So I'm not sure if  I'm capable of doing these things. At least not in this lifetime lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

nteresting .so should I get Rid of all my attachments?  Is it realistic ,possible or doable to love everyone and everything equally?  For example I cannot love pain and suffering. And I must do that in order to survive .

So is it really necessary to get rid of all selfishness? 

I agree that For some people, it appears that it is. Some people have certain beliefs of what enlightenment is and what they need to do before they can attain it.

When survival is no longer necessary for you, you are no longer important for yourself, mind (survival) quites down and no longer necessary thats when the love appears. It is not realistic, but it is the truth.  Yes, necessary to get rid of selfishness. you can not attend enlightenment "you" must be dropped than enlightenment happens.

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

1. Get rid of desires
2. Get rid of attachments
3. Get rid of negative emotions
4. Get rid of addictions

When you get rid of these 

 

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

7. Be more loving
8. Be more peaceful
9. Be more giving
10. Be lighter

These will be appear inevitably. Love will burn you, bones to bones. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

When survival is no longer necessary for you, you are no longer important for yourself, mind (survival) quites down and no longer necessary thats when the love appears. It is not realistic, but it is the truth.  Yes, necessary to get rid of selfishness. you can not attend enlightenment "you" must be dropped than enlightenment happens

So who's gonna awaken to Love?  If you say the ego or the human identity must be dropped then raw reality is all that's gonna be left .not "love ". 

Because for me "love " refers to a positive state of existence and goodness. Not a neutral thing . Not sure If it comes from dropping your ego (desires, attachments etc ) but from fulfilling them to the max .

Do yo u agree /disagree? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So who's gonna awaken to Love?  If

Enlightenment is realization of now is before birth and you are nothing. Meanwhile illusion still goes on till so called death "even if is not real". Therefore love is completely surrendering the ego, ego is still there but not being attached, considered and under control. As 10ox pictures. 

 

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

cause for me "love " refers to a positive state of existence and goodness. Not a neutral thing . Not sure If it comes from dropping your ego (desires, attachments etc ) but from fulfilling them to the max .

Do yo u agree /disagree? 

Love is behaving in the illusion from the real self, which is nothingness. Therefore, freedom and free from suffering therefore bliss. Love is not an state it is reflection of nothingness or being in the duality.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.