Duality Between Feeling/Awareness

Orb

A duality arising right now is between awareness

and the feeling or sensation it is appearing as. 

So right now sitting down and feeling meditative, when thoughts slow down enough it's like awareness and feeling merge.

It's like I don't even have to think. 

The thought "what am I" is suddenly overpowered by the heart beating and electrical sounds in my house. The real world is alive. 

Sensation is like electricity, it is electricity. 

The world is so alive and is infinite energy, yet this energy is the awareness of it and is appearing as it. 

It's a strangeloop, I follow the breadcrumbs and I keep going in circles 😄.

This duality is pointless, just meaningless back and forth between "this" or "that". 

♾️

On 8/8/2022 at 3:29 AM, Orb said:

So right now sitting down and feeling meditative, when thoughts slow down enough it's like awareness and feeling merge.

The thought "what am I" is suddenly overpowered by the heart beating and electrical sounds in my house. The real world is alive. 

The world is so alive and is infinite energy, yet this energy is the awareness of it and is appearing as it. 

This duality is pointless, just meaningless back and forth between "this" or "that".

Sometimes i notice that i seem like out of touch with reality like i am underwater. This is happening when I feel aware of awareness. Do you have the same experience?

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@nurthur11 mind explaining more? I've never felt like im underwater before.

You might not have this problem but I not sure then how would you notice the phenomena you described(from your description is seems like you are being aware of awareness). Does your body feel like it would in solipsism? If you would let the body go do you feel yourself like a bubble or inside of smth?

Edited by nurthur11

@nurthur11 awareness cannot be aware of anything. Although you can say you're aware of something normally in a conversation or when sharing stuff as I did mention it in the op lol. But it's just awareness, there's no-thing that it's aware of.

Thoughts arise in a subject-object structure. 

So saying you're aware of awareness makes awareness a subject that is aware of an object which you mention is awareness. 

Solipsism is another thought or belief, no need to "touch" it, I'd just leave it alone. 

13 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

If you would let the body go do you feel yourself like a bubble or inside of smth?

Notice the subject-object structure here: the subject is the body, the object is the bubble it is inside of. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

On 8/8/2022 at 2:29 AM, Orb said:

thanks for this thread, yea.. and turns out being the breadcrumb, the bread

just somethings get loopable.. 

On 8/10/2022 at 12:04 AM, Orb said:

@nurthur11 awareness cannot be aware of anything. Although you can say you're aware of something normally in a conversation or when sharing stuff as I did mention it in the op lol. But it's just awareness, there's no-thing that it's aware of.

Thoughts arise in a subject-object structure. 

So saying you're aware of awareness makes awareness a subject that is aware of an object which you mention is awareness. 

Solipsism is another thought or belief, no need to "touch" it, I'd just leave it alone. 

Notice the subject-object structure here: the subject is the body, the object is the bubble it is inside of. 

I dont know man ) really. But keep trying and hope you find what's best for you.